iceroll

Glee - Cory Monteith Farewell Episode next week

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to continue watching Glee in season 4?

• Definitely, I'll watch until this series is done.
    • Probably, bring on Season 4.
    • Maybe, depends on how the episodes are.
    • Unlikely, I'm just not a fan of Glee anymore
    • Never.

Who are your guys favorite and not favorite characters?My favorites are Santana, Brittany, Sam, Emma, Sue, Puck, Mike, Kurt, Belste, Becky, Mercedes, Finn, and Lauren.My not favorites are Blaine, Rachel, David, Shane, Rory, Quinn, Will, and Jesse

I like almost all of the characters. So far there is only one character that I really hated from the begining; Jesse... Omg he was so annoying, glad he left the show. He freakin butchered Rolling in the Deep.

Thank god someone else feels the same way I do, he's the only person I've ever hated.

Jesse was a bitch and a douche plain and simple. My wife and I haven't watched all of season 2 yet but we are already contemplating quitting at the end because really its become a drag and I don't see how it can be sustained, which is sad because it has given us some great music to listen to. Just got back from a quick weekend trip and the CD's were rotating all weekend but the show itself is just a shell of the first season....However, Glee isn't the only show in this boat most of the aging series are just as bad sadly

Except Glee kinds lost its way halfway into season 1...A lot of the aging shows are fumbling - most noticeably House, IMO, with Castle close behind - but Glee kinda got old REAL fast, but I stuck with it through most of it, but now I just can't seem to muster up the desire to watch.