tawasal

Summer TV shows - June, July & August (Returning shows)

I am not going to add new and reality shows.

June 3

Drop Dead Diva s04

The Glades s03

June 5

Pretty Little Liars s03

Rizzoli & Isles s03

Franklin & Bash s02

June 6

Royal Pains s04

Necessary Roughness s02

June 10

True Blood s05

June 11

The Secret Life of the American Teenager s05

June 14

Burn Notice s06

Suits s02

June 17

Falling Skies s02

June 20

Futurama s07

The Exes s02

June 24

Aqua Teen Hunger Force s09

June 28

Wilfred s02

Awkward s02

Louie s03

July 1

Weeds s08

Episodes s02

July 2

Web Therapy s02

July 9

The Closer s07

July 10

White Collar s04

Covert Affairs s03

July 11

Damages s05

July 13

Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse s02

July 15

Leverage s05

Breaking Bad s05

July 23

Warehouse 13 s04

August 12

Hell on Wheels s02

August 17

Boss s02

Edited by tawasal

I shall be watching Louie, Breaking Bad and Futurama for sure. The rest I don't really care about. As far as new shows are concerned I'll check out Sorkin's The Newsroom... I have no idea what other new shows there are.

• Community Manager

Summer Premieres for New Dramas/Comedies

May 24th

Men at Work (TBS)

May 29th

Alien Surf Girls (TeenNick)

June 3rd

Longmire (A&E)

June 7th

The Yard (HULU)

Saving Hope (NBC)

June 11th

Bunheads (ABC Family)

June 13th

Dallas (TNT)

June 15th

Gravity Falls (Disney Channel)

June 18th

Family Time (BOUNCE)

Hollywood Heights (Nickelodeon)

June 20th

Babby Daddy (ABC Family)

The Soul Man (TVLand)

Inside Man (BBC America)

June 24th

The Newsroom (HBO)

June 28th

Anger Management (FX)

July 9th

Perception (TNT)

July 15th

Political Animals (USA)

July 19th

Sullivan & Son (TBS)

August 13th

Major Crimes (TNT)

August 19th

Copper (BBC America)

This summer I will be watching True Blood, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, and possibly Falling Skies.I will probably watch the first episode of Dallas to see what it is about. Wasn't around for the original run but I have heard great things. The who killed JR episode is said to be the most watched tv episode ever.

• Community Manager

This summer I will be watching True Blood, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, and possibly Falling Skies.I will probably watch the first episode of Dallas to see what it is about. Wasn't around for the original run but I have heard great things. The who killed JR episode is said to be the most watched tv episode ever.

The original Dallas is such an important series. It did two things for primetime shows:1) It proved that audiences were willing to stick around long-term for a serialized stories. There were some serialized shows before Dallas, but it was this show that made this type of show stick.2) This was the show that popularized "cliff-hangers" into season finales.

I have a list of every new scripted summer show so I know when to review stuff for my blog.I can't wait for Suits season 2. That's a fun summer show.

I love it and excited for more of it. I think it's the best lawyer show out there right now. Much better than that The Good Wife.

will def be watching drop dead diva and trueblood primetime online :D which is 2 hrs or day after lolll*falling skies i dunno, i never got past episode 3 from season 1 the show was super boring, still on the fence...*damages i have yet to watch season 2 so yeah that one will go join the others on a pile of to watch series and even then i'd have to rewatch s1 as i don't remember much of it!*breaking bad hmmm i haven't watch season 4 yet...so that too might wait a while...* i also have BOSS S1 waiting to be viewed , ughhhsometimes i miss cable tv so much but then i think about the commercials and think nahhh i'm better off now! i remember during commercials i'd see how fast i could switch through all 60 channels available before returning to where i was(good times) alas we had to make a financial choice between american cable and french cable and by an unpopular vote the french won!

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Bump for Summer 2013!!! Cause Water Bottle won't let me start a clean thread and wants me to use a 2012 thread instead????

So what are you watching in Summer 2013??????????????????????