Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

$650M is huge, really. I mean yeah, duh, but seriously, a modern film would have to have legs as sexy as Avatar to get to such a figure.If TA wants $650M, it's going to have to pass TDK's total by the end of Memorial day, and be at $550M by day #30.

Shush you .. dont spoil the fun.Remember, TA has no cieling!

$650M is huge, really. I mean yeah, duh, but seriously, a modern film would have to have legs as sexy as Avatar to get to such a figure.If TA wants $650M, it's going to have to pass TDK's total by the end of Memorial day, and be at $550M by day #30.

It doesn't have to have legs like Avatar at all, not even close.

People are being too quick to be all doom and gloom about Mib3

The only reason I'm not is because I've seen it and I know how great WOM will be once it gets out. Otherwise it would be flat out screwed with only a $16m OD if it were a bad or mediocre film.

Shush you .. dont spoil the fun.Remember, TA has no cieling!

He's not spoiling anything. I don't think anyone is think beyond the Friday number and this weekend right now. :lol:

He's not spoiling anything. I don't think anyone is think beyond the Friday number and this weekend right now. :lol:

Nah, he's just trying to bring reason into this thread. To counter him, let me just say this;

TA will the first movie to reach the 1 billion mark domestic.

Actually with Avatar's legs we would be looking at 2B dollars domestically.

The only reason I'm not is because I've seen it and I know how great WOM will be once it gets out. Otherwise it would be flat out screwed with only a $16m OD if it were a bad or mediocre film.

Well, it's not in great shape regardless. The budget was out of control on this one. $215m is ridiculous for a movie that will make less in its 4-day than Avengers ($220m budget) made in a single day.

$650M is huge, really. I mean yeah, duh, but seriously, a modern film would have to have legs as sexy as Avatar to get to such a figure.

If TA wants $650M, it's going to have to pass TDK's total by the end of Memorial day, and be at $550M by day #30.

Watch it while happens, mate. The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises all performing on theaters come next July, as I've originally predicted and people laughed at me, saying the movie would be dead by that. This summer belongs to Marvel and DC, sccurvy dogs. B)

Posted Image

Nah, he's just trying to bring reason into this thread. To counter him, let me just say this;

TA will the first movie to reach the 1 billion mark domestic.

I understand what he's trying to do but nobody is listening right now. It's like a runaway train.

If the numbers come in tomorrow lower than expected the mood will swing in the opposite direction.

Very reactionary. Just cmes with the territory.

Edited by ECSTASY