Impact

Behind the Camera

When will year 5 start?

After some thought (and realizing that I have been a bit lazy in writing stuff) I will start Part 1 of Year 5 on Sunday evening, probably during the gap between the 4 PM football games ending and the start of Sunday Night Football.

It was only 1 page earlier!

Finished Plastic-Man, and am now working on Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Bigfoot. This one's the most insane yet, and will be the only one where a character will actually die, and the only one with actual emotional backstory. It will also be the cheesiest one of the trilogy. :P

Loch Ness Monster was a filler.Abominable Snowman was a complete satire that would sacrifice story for a laugh.Bigfoot will be an action movie that takes the bizarre premise seriously and will end the franchise in a shocking way. It is a positive shock though, nothing like an hour-long torture scene. :P

Changing my director on Lucid since I want to use Marc Webb in Year 6. Who'd be a good director for a straight-forward chase thriller set in a surreal world?

Is anyone using Joe Wright in Year 5? I'm thinking he'd be good for Lucid.

Brad Bird is my frontrunner (haven't checked with darth yet) for directing Justice League. Then the Last Six sequel in Year 7, and my OC by him in Year 8.... Don't want to use Brad Bird five years in a row. :PAbrams sounds right, although more well-known than I want. I'll go with him if I can't figure out anyone else.