Impact

Behind the Camera

Might be a while before I make this film but I am currently taking casting suggestions for:

A 34-year old Ian Fleming (creator of James Bond)

A 26-year old Roald Dahl (author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factor and much much more)

A 20-year old Christopher Lee (Saruman, Count Dooku, etc)

A 43-year old C.S. Forester (author of the Horatio Hornblower series, The African Queen, etc)

A 28-year old Patrick O'Brian (author of the Master and Commander series)

The film is a fictional "Avengers" style WW2 movie with all of those guys (who all served as special forces and/or spies in WW2) joining up to take down a special Nazi war project. Won't come out for a while but I like planning ahead with stuff like this.

I'm not sure what to do for my OC yet next ear. My Polanski movie has been shelved due to writer's block but I might bring it back next year. I've got Michael Haneke directing The Crying of Lot 49. Might to the last film in my loosely tied together Coen Bros. trilogy next year, they shoot fast so 3 in 3 years is realistic.

Luckily any Heart of the Swarm movie will be a looooooooooooooooooooooooong way away (2 Brood War films, a break, then 2 Wings of Liberty films, then we get to Heart of the Swarm). ;)

2 Wings of Liberty films? How you want to split it up? I thought the story was very short  :unsure:

Might be a while before I make this film but I am currently taking casting suggestions for:

A 34-year old Ian Fleming (creator of James Bond)

A 26-year old Roald Dahl (author of Charlie and the Chocolate Factor and much much more)

A 20-year old Christopher Lee (Saruman, Count Dooku, etc)

A 43-year old C.S. Forester (author of the Horatio Hornblower series, The African Queen, etc)

A 28-year old Patrick O'Brian (author of the Master and Commander series)

The film is a fictional "Avengers" style WW2 movie with all of those guys (who all served as special forces and/or spies in WW2) joining up to take down a special Nazi war project. Won't come out for a while but I like planning ahead with stuff like this.

I have no ideas for you, but this sounds awesome, holy crap.

• Like 1

2 Wings of Liberty films? How you want to split it up? I thought the story was very short  :unsure:

Because of the branching missions I am not sure how I would divide up the Terran campaign yet, but the first film would feature in parallel to the Raynor/Horner/Tychus plotline Zeratul's plot, starting from the events of the Brood War Secret Level through his return to Aiur. I imagine the end of the movie would be him appearng to Raynor for his message.

GIves us some big Zeratul action, deepens the mythology, and avoids the flashback method used in the game.

• Like 1

Just letting you know that THERE will be a sequel to "To The Moon"

On August 22, 2012 Freebird Games announced a second installment of the To The Moon series. It will be about a new patient; however, some familiar faces will return, such as Dr. Watts and Dr. Rosalene. They also announced another short story in the series that would be released before the actual sequel, which can be seen as a prelude to the second episode. The title of the short story is A Bird Story.

I knew it for some time, but realized that some of you might now, so thought I'd announce it. A Bird Story might get adapted If It'll fit somewhere in the second movie, if it's a prelude as stated.

Because of the branching missions I am not sure how I would divide up the Terran campaign yet, but the first film would feature in parallel to the Raynor/Horner/Tychus plotline Zeratul's plot, starting from the events of the Brood War Secret Level through his return to Aiur. I imagine the end of the movie would be him appearng to Raynor for his message.

GIves us some big Zeratul action, deepens the mythology, and avoids the flashback method used in the game.

You got me with Zeratul and action.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

• Like 1

I'm roughly halfway through Spark: Ignition, and it's currently about 3.8k words. It's definitely going to be my longest film (text wise) to date, but it should still have a run time of under two hours, much like the first film.

How many words are you estimating it to be?

Yeah, okay. Amulet will be about 20k.

With Heavy Rain hitting somewhere around 20k words, too, I bet reviewers are currently praying that Creator won't come with another Avarice length movie. It'll kill them.

Yeah, okay. Amulet will be about 20k.

With Heavy Rain hitting somewhere around 20k words, too, I bet reviewers are currently praying that Creator won't come with another Avarice length movie. It'll kill them.

• Like 3