Impact

Behind the Camera

Usually you detract from the original source material :P

Well the original source material in this case is too thin and unfilmable to make for a movie. There's gonna be a lot more Pevensie in my version.

And I'm using Ruper Wyatt, Steven Frears, and possibly the Coens in Y8. (but since I've hogged the Coens for 3 years in a row, if someone wants to use them go ahead. But I love using them) I think I might to a film for Jacques Audiard, or Nanni Morreti. And maybe a Malick.

And I'm using Ruper Wyatt, Steven Frears, and possibly the Coens in Y8. (but since I've hogged the Coens for 3 years in a row, if someone wants to use them go ahead. But I love using them) I think I might to a film for Jacques Audiard, or Nanni Morreti. And maybe a Malick.

I'm using the Coens in Y8.

7 or 8?

Year 8 I have Matthew Vaughn (final part of my current Dragon Age Trilogy), Neil Marshall (StarCraft: Brood War), Stuart Baird (The Dependables), David O'Russell, Nicholas Winding Refn, and George Clooney.

Year 8, my Oscar contender is Vindictive. It's going to be a very dark and gritty film about bullying.

It's basically when a middle schooler's gay brother hangs himself after repeated bullying from students. When the school doesn't solve the problem, he gathers a bunch of friends, and they promise to track down and make each bully pay for what they've done.

Clint Eastwood? Alexander Payne? Darren Aronofsky? Ben Affleck? Paul Thomas Anderson?Alfred, if you are using Fincher next year, I'll use Payne for that OC instead.

Hmm... Maybe Aromofsky. What do people think of Boyle directing a crime drama?

I know it's just a 2-year jump, but I'm going to get Spark 3 out for Y9. I'm going to start college this fall, and I'll be too busy to work on it if it came out in Y3.

Funny enough, I think Creator is also starting college this year. Class of 2013 FTW. ^_^