rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

Thor isn't a good comparison because of XMFC opened.

SWATH will end up with a similar OW. I know they are different demos but it's still a good low end. I don't know how you get to 21. What movie are using to get there?

If 550k holds on BOM, it's going back in. :PP3DD is pretty awful number but it wasn't advertised at all so... I'm looking forward to Battlefield America number. Saw a bit of marketing for that.

BO.com has 1.55M weekend for THG so I seriously doubt 550K is true.

SWATH will end up with a similar OW. I know they are different demos but it's still a good low end. I don't know how you get to 21. What movie are using to get there?

IM2 jumped 60% on Saturday plus TA's Sunday holds are always much better. 60% jump gives 9M+ Saturday. 28% drop on Sunday gives 6.5M for over 21M.

If it's about 55 then that's good for SWATH, If only they spent a little less but still for it's genre, that's good. Twilight fans did come out for her. Congrats to Will, he will now have 13 100 Million films that he has stared in to his credit. The Avengers just will not die as it's the freight train that just won't stop. Good hold. THG will get it's 400 and then let go after that. Overall decent weekend.

• Founder / Operator

Is it possible that SWATH jumps 20% today?? The weather could really boost Saturday.. It's raining in like half the country, no?

Not sure, its incredibly nice where I'm at today. Sunny, mid-70s. Feels like early April.

Is it possible that SWATH jumps 20% today?? The weather could really boost Saturday.. It's raining in like half the country, no?

I am expecting a 10% jump but would love a 20% jump.