Totem

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey OS Thread: OVER 1B WW!

Yes. It is very much possible. It could reach 600m from current markets, another 90-100m from Australia+China and 300-310m DOM.(And at this point I seem to have one of the highest projections for TH1..... quite Ironic, isn't it? :P)

But why? Isn`t it going to drop big time after holidays? C`mon, man, don`t jump on the bandwaggon now./ Seriously, you were so much more fun when your were rational. This fanboyism is so off-putting.

But why? Isn`t it going to drop big time after holidays? C`mon, man, don`t jump on the bandwaggon now./ Seriously, you were so much more fun when your were rational. This fanboyism is so off-putting.

I am giving it 'rational' legs.I am not a fanboy/hater when I am projecting numbers.

So about 300 in NA and about 650-700 internationally. That gives it pretty close to a billion, which is what someone named Baumer predicted last year sometime. Who is this guy baumer, and how did he know it would "only" make about a billion?

• Like 2

So about 300 in NA and about 650-700 internationally. That gives it pretty close to a billion, which is what someone named Baumer predicted last year sometime. Who is this guy baumer, and how did he know it would "only" make about a billion?

Lucky guess? :P

Lucky guess? :P

Not really, since I actually thought a billion would be good, but got told that a billion is chump change and that there is no way in hell it finishes with less than ROTK.

Not really, since I actually thought a billion would be good, but got told that a billion is chump change and that there is no way in hell it finishes with less than ROTK.

Speaking of realistic expectations, it`s about time Mav gets unbanned. His take on TH situation would be greatly appreciated by rational BOFers.

Speaking of realistic expectations, it`s about time Mav gets unbanned. His take on TH situation would be greatly appreciated by rational BOFers.

There's more to Mav's banning that his bashing of LOTR. Trust me.

:PRight now I can see it heading towards 1B..... what do you want me to say? Lie that it ain't?Well.... to make you happy....it has NO CHANCE at beating TDKR/Skyfall and will finish out of yearly Top-3, which would be a big middle finger to loonies who were so convinced that it will easily win the year 9 months back and who gave grief to anyone who said otherwise.

:P

Right now I can see it heading towards 1B..... what do you want me to say? Lie that it ain't?

Well.... to make you happy....it has NO CHANCE at beating TDKR/Skyfall and will finish out of yearly Top-3, which would be a big middle finger to loonies who were so convinced that it will easily win the year 9 months back and who gave grief to anyone who said otherwise.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just want a really big tough heavy competition to pummel DoS and TABA now that AUJ proved weak even with no competition around.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:I just want a really big tough heavy competition to pummel DoS and TABA now that AUJ proved weak even with no competition around.

DoS will have a tougher competition than AUJ, that's for sure. It will very probably go down from whatever AUJ finishes with.Too early to say anything about TABA right now though.