19 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Older topic I know...

I'd give it a strong A+ from the poll options. I honestly enjoy it as much as the first and am always baffled by the negative reception it has. I can understand thinking the first is better, that was a tough act to live up to, but I think the sequel manages to be as enjoyable and creative as it.

occasionally funny, impressive effects and better shot than its predecessor. Less boring than the first. The music stands out for being really bad and it didn't fit one single scene. 55/100

Edited by Goffe

Ghostbusters II oddly ignores the obvious sequel hooks of the original and instead resets the world of the Ghostbusters. Oddly all of New York is skeptical again and Janine is no longer interested in Egon. Venkman's gotta win over Dana again, and Winston has a ridiculously small role again. It's a retread that lacks the creative wit of the original. However, the cast still riffs well off each other, and there are a couple of minor fun setpieces. Overall though, Ghostbusters II is a disappointment well worth skipping. D+