Batman and Robin

36 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I tried to watch this last night.  I just stumbled across it while looking for something to watch.  I had to turn it off after 25 minutes.

The opening has not one not two but three ass or crotch shots.  Like it's important that we see how snug the suits fit around the ass.

Arnold is horrible.  Mr. Freeze is ridiculous.  His puns, his ICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.....everything, it's just way too much camp.

You know if Clooney looks bad then something is wrong.

You thought Fast and Furious defied gravity?  HA!! Childs play!  In this, a pod goes up 30,000 feet.  Batman and Robin have to jump out.  They use the doors (or something )as gliders and then glide down to earth and land safely.  Yes, steel becomes a parachute to assist them.

Uma Thurman is horrible as Poison Ivy.

Bane is created from a bunch of juice.

Batgirl shows up and she looks hot.

That's it.  

This is without a doubt one of the worst films ever made.  

On 5/9/2017 at 3:59 PM, baumer said:

I tried to watch this last night.  I just stumbled across it while looking for something to watch.  I had to turn it off after 25 minutes.

The opening has not one not two but three ass or crotch shots.  Like it's important that we see how snug the suits fit around the ass.

Arnold is horrible.  Mr. Freeze is ridiculous.  His puns, his ICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.....everything, it's just way too much camp.

You know if Clooney looks bad then something is wrong.

You thought Fast and Furious defied acclaimed science-fiction film Gravity?  HA!! Childs play!  In this, a pod goes up 30,000 feet.  Batman and Robin have to jump out.  They use the doors (or something )as gliders and then glide down to earth and land safely.  Yes, steel becomes a parachute to assist them.

Uma Thurman is horrible as Poison Ivy.

Bane is created from a bunch of juice.

Batgirl shows up and she looks hot.

That's it.  

This is without a doubt one of the worst films ever made.  

IDK, Catwoman is really bad. At least in the right setting (i.e. with friends) you can have a laugh.

• Like 1