Batman and Robin

36 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Simple: Bloody awful, FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT movie. Not just a bad BATMAN movie, just a terrible movie, period! But it did eventually give us Batman Begins so I can't complain too much because if it were passable and made a decent buck at the box office, Warner would've continued on that trajectory.

-*****/*****, (F-, -10/10, -4/4)

Edited by TheMovieman

I......I just......it's just......<<<<< walks awayOkay I'm back. People talk about Revenge of the Fallen being the worst blockbuster ever made. They are out of their fucking minds. This is by far the worst blockbuster ever made. Everything about is bad. The fact that the star and director have apologized for the film should tell you something. F

Edited by DAR
  • Like 5

This was the movie that broke my heart. The first movie that made me stop drinking the Kool-Aid. And I was 25 at the time. I had watched Batman Forever and disagreed with the backlash from my comic friends. Hey, I liked Jim Carrey at the time! I liked his brand of humor. I liked Val Kilmer as Batman.I went into B&R with hope. And the moment that dropped my heart into my gut was the moment Robin crashed through the doors of the museum... and the hole left in his wake was a perfect Bat-symbol.My mouth went completely slack. And I realized, "You have absolutely no respect for this material."It was the only Batman movie I have ever seen only once in the theater. And I was devastated by it.

• Like 1