R Film Distributeur Entrées Séances Moy Cumul S
1 FAST & FURIOUS 10 UNIVERSAL 1 044 161 15 019 70 1 044 161 1
2 LES GARDIENS DE LA GALAXIE 3 DISNEY 602 245 12 048 50 2 631 339 3
3 JEANNE DU BARRY LE PACTE 300 236 10 161 30 345 298 1
4 SUPER MARIO BROS UNIVERSAL 236 993 9 409 25 6 886 829 7
5 LES TROIS MOUSQUETAIRES : D’ARTAGNAN PATHÉ 106 696 5 225 20 3 203 897 7
6 L’EXORCISTE DU VATICAN SONY 102 071 5 748 18 264 970 2
7 L’ARBRE À VŒUX ALBA 47 832 3 916 12 49 154 1
8 DONJONS & DRAGONS : L’HONNEUR DES VOLEURS PARAMOUNT 30 963 2 100 15 1 167 767 6
9 EVIL DEAD RISE METROPOLITAN 30 575 2 100 15 582 743 5
10 JE VERRAI TOUJOURS VOS VISAGES STUDIOCANAL 30 493 1 544 20 1 101 587 8
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, froztking said:

any chance of review bombing ? 

From one review there -

"It's quite funny to see that most of the reviews are published by similar accounts: created last April to publish very low ratings for this film and the reinterpretation of Peter Pan on Disney+.

One wonders if these criticisms are based on an artistic point of view or on a bias that could annoy some people who refuse to rewrite certain parts of the originals. I am thinking in particular of slightly conservative hints (to remain soft).

Regarding the Little Mermaid, these reviews for the majority published overnight are surprising because the film did not have a public preview.

In addition, they would criticize a rereading of the story, with deviations or even omissions... which in my opinion would be a real asset because a frame-by-frame adaptation of a classic (eg the lion king) has no interest in my opinion.

Might as well see the original.

Anyway, the bashing campaign is very active... some have only that to do"

42 minutes ago, Parasite said:

This is 100% review bombing. One 5-star rating and all other reviews giving the lowest possible score. Not to mention that this is the first "review" those users are posting. The press score (which is low) is legit though.

You're right

Most of the users created the accounts yesterday.

37 minutes ago, simoimo19 said:

You're right

Most of the users created the accounts yesterday.

y on earth someone would hate a f$cking movie about mermaids this passionately ?! i don't like disney ive action remakes but i really want this one to somehow do above 700m to piss this st$pids ! 

21 minutes ago, froztking said:

y on earth someone would hate a f$cking movie about mermaids this passionately ?! i don't like disney ive action remakes but i really want this one to somehow do above 700m to piss this st$pids ! 

It's really weird 

There wasn't any talk about review bombing the movie before the release in social media

39 minutes ago, froztking said:

gee I wonder why. come on now, you don't even need to guess, it's not like this hasn't been an ongoing topic of conversation for months.

allocine is worthless for this much like every other scoring site that doesn't involve verified voting through ticket purchases, it's obviously going to get bombed wherever possible.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, simoimo19 said:

TLM start with 68 people at Les Halles 9AM showing

That's a very strong score for a family film, higher than Dumbo (63), Maleficent 2 (30) and Cruella (24). Omar La Fraise and L'amour et les forêts are also doing extremely good.