Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

I remember the shipping wars before Frozen was released, everyone wanted Anna to get with Han or Kristoff. Now nearly everyone hates Han.

Nowadays the fanbase is more interested in Elsa. Elsa should be single, a lesbian, or with Anna. The so called Elsanna ship has become so popular it has overshadowed the canon Anna/Kristoff couple. :lol:

Incest is icky. Why, fans, why?And don't forget the people who ship Elsa with Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians...because ice powers?I find it crazy that shipping starts before the movie even comes out. So I assume there's Anna x Hans artwork out there from pre-release? (More embarrassing than anyone who was on Team Luke!Leia back in 1983...)

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

OK this thread got weird.

I'll break it.

So, since in Frozen the iconic songs are  "Let it go" and "Do you want to build a snowman?" while in Wreck it Ralph its "When can I see you again?" and "Sugar Rush" (not very sure about this)

I'm hoping in BH6 the iconic/viral song will be a JPop song. Based from the reception of DM2 and Frozen, viral songs have big effect on the popularity of the movie

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

Incest is icky. Why, fans, why?And don't forget the people who ship Elsa with Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians...because ice powers?I find it crazy that shipping starts before the movie even comes out. So I assume there's Anna x Hans artwork out there from pre-release? (More embarrassing than anyone who was on Team Luke!Leia back in 1983...)

Did anyone know someone who was on the Luke / Leia ship back then....
  • Like 1

Did anyone know someone who was on the Luke / Leia ship back then....

I think they shouldn't be related because we don't know it for a long while right? And it's weird when you make a judgment they are romantic interests because that's what the acting and script lead you to believe, and then they are siblings. Ew.

• Like 1

I'll break it.

So, since in Frozen the iconic songs are  "Let it go" and "Do you want to build a snowman?" while in Wreck it Ralph its "When can I see you again?" and "Sugar Rush" (not very sure about this)

I'm hoping in BH6 the iconic/viral song will be a JPop song. Based from the reception of DM2 and Frozen, viral songs have big effect on the popularity of the movie

Sugar Rush already was JPop... not sure if they will go for that again.

• Like 1

Elsa x Hans is more of a thing than Anna x Hans. Poor Elsa just can't catch a break. :(
  • Like 1

I'm hoping this becomes the animated big event of the year. I have big hopes for this after Frozen.So far in the animated world of 2014, I've avoided The Nut Job and Legends of Oz like the plague, was utterly disappointed in Rio 2 (I actually liked the first film) and simply enjoyed Dragon 2 (It was a good movie, but doesn't come close to the genius of the first). I just skipped Peabody and Sherman due to lack of interest.Book of Life also looks like it could be good.

You should catch Peabody and Sherman. It's really enjiyable and much better than DreamWorks' usual fare. Ty Burrell is amazing!Oh and here's to BH6 annihilating Penguins at the BO this winter. Holding out hope that BH6 STUNS and takes second place to Mockingjay in 2014 BO performance.
  • Like 1

Your math skills deceive you. Terribly.

haha yeah... and the sad thing is that i need quite a bit of math in my (computer graphics related) job... :P

Patiently waiting for the Anna x Elsa fan fiction.

yeah i uhm... i am not sure if you really have to wait any longer for that... :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hehe actually my bad as it turns out. :P You will indeed get 30 exclusive pairings out of a group of 6!

I'm only counting fifteen. Each cluster is a pairing:

1  LB  GH  WF2  LB  GW  HF3  LB  GF  HW4  LG  BH  WF5  LG  BW  HF6  LG  BF  HW7  LH  BG  WF8  LH  BW  GF9  LH  BF  GH10  LW  BG  HF11  LW  BH  GF12  LW  BF  GH13  LF  BG  HW14  LF  BH  GW15  LF  BW  GH

L = Honey Lemon

B = Baymax

G = GoGo Tomogo

H = Hiro Hamada

W = Wasabi no Ginger

F = Fredzilla

• Like 1