diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

ive seen it on german television, it must have been on 'öffentlich rechtlichen Sender', if that helps. i cant remember much, but it was about a family living somewhere in britain, id guss scotland or ireland, in the highlands. typical 'peasant' live, family struggles to get by, foods short etc. the main protagonists i can remember are a girl and a black boy. the family of the girl 'adopts' (?) the black boy and he lives with the family, but he is not exactly accepted. this movie shows how they grow up i nthis condition. they black boy has having a hard time especially even in his childhood. he goes out with the father of the girl (?) to kill sheep. later the boys gets thrown out of the house, i believe hewas in his teenage years, at this time and somewhere there the giorl falls in love with him. now sometime later, when the girl hasbecome an adult she is getting married to a wealthy white man, beshe is not happy, she still longs for the black boy she knew. somewhere there the black boy returns and tells her he had a hard time surviving. the female was and is very depressed, that they have been severed, but they dont get together again (i cant remember why). i thin kat some point they tried to run away together. it ends with the black guy leaving here and and the female dying (?) of depression. thats about all i can recall
there was ony little dialogue throughout the film

3 hours ago, MachineDeth said:

how do i make a threat?

Welcome.  You're a bit turned around.

For general film questions you can post questions in the Speakeasy.  Click "Start new topic" located in the upper right hand corner to start a new thread.

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/forum/18-the-speakeasy/

3 hours ago, MachineDeth said:

ive seen it on german television, it must have been on 'öffentlich rechtlichen Sender', if that helps. i cant remember much, but it was about a family living somewhere in britain, id guss scotland or ireland, in the highlands. typical 'peasant' live, family struggles to get by, foods short etc. the main protagonists i can remember are a girl and a black boy. the family of the girl 'adopts' (?) the black boy and he lives with the family, but he is not exactly accepted. this movie shows how they grow up i nthis condition. they black boy has having a hard time especially even in his childhood. he goes out with the father of the girl (?) to kill sheep. later the boys gets thrown out of the house, i believe hewas in his teenage years, at this time and somewhere there the giorl falls in love with him. now sometime later, when the girl hasbecome an adult she is getting married to a wealthy white man, beshe is not happy, she still longs for the black boy she knew. somewhere there the black boy returns and tells her he had a hard time surviving. the female was and is very depressed, that they have been severed, but they dont get together again (i cant remember why). i thin kat some point they tried to run away together. it ends with the black guy leaving here and and the female dying (?) of depression. thats about all i can recall
there was ony little dialogue throughout the film

It sounds a lot like the classic (much filmed) Wuthering Heights but with an interracial twist.    Is this the film you're looking for - from 2011

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1181614/

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

No...

Never happened before.

Anyway, WB announce first showings will start at 3PM on next Wednesday, usually shows start in the morning for 99% movies and 1% at the night.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2017 at 12:13 AM, Olive Skywalker said:

LOL, WB will add a K-pop song(By Blackpink) in the JL to attract more young audience.

BlackPink is pretty popular these days so understandable. But still, not sure how you can fit a idol girl group Kpop song into these types of movies lol. 

14 minutes ago, Sam said:

BlackPink is pretty popular these days so understandable. But still, not sure how you can fit a idol girl group Kpop song into these types of movies lol. 

Spoiler

Flash is a Kpop fan

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Olive Skywalker said:

JL presales at 20k with 4 days +0.5(15.5) hours to go

At the same point

Suicide Squad: 16,175

Do you have stats for DCEU in terms of OW/total in S. Korea? 

7 minutes ago, Sam said:

Do you have stats for DCEU in terms of OW/total in S. Korea? 

OD/OW/Total

Man of Steel 179k/1.21M(4 days)/2.18M total

Dawn of Justice  220k/1.39m(4 days)/2.26M

Suicide Squad 398K/1.41M(5 days)/1.90M

Edited by Olive Skywalker
  • Like 2