Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

Even I say that. Garfield, not "what, she was in the movie? As who, hot Asian chick?" Maramania. Who the hell thinks she should`ve been nominated for a role nobody even remembers?

LOL during whole Maramania hype this year people kept talking about "star turn performance" in TSN and I honestly couldn't recall her part in it. I only saw the movie once, and I still can't! People say she was the girl on the date in the beginning, but I can't even remember her face or anything about her in the film.

No, the best thing about TSN was when it DIDN'T win Best Picture.

Not to go off topic, but TSN was so much better than TKS and should have won BP (I mean my personal favorite movie that year was Black Swan, but I knew that had no chance to win so I was pulling for TSN). Anyway, Garfield is a good actor, he's very good in both TSN and Never Let Me Go.

LOL during whole Maramania hype this year people kept talking about "star turn performance" in TSN and I honestly couldn't recall her part in it. I only saw the movie once, and I still can't! People say she was the girl on the date in the beginning, but I can't even remember her face or anything about her in the film.

I think she`ll be the lead in 50 Shades of Gray since nobody outside of The Crone + gay bff is clamoring for GWTDT sequels.

I wasn't big on The King's Speech winning till I saw it. Very thrilling movie indeed. TSN was alright but I found it a lot less memorable. Great soundtrack though! Anyways, I love how MagicMike has gone up with every single update. It's all going according to plan!

LOLKing's Speech had so many bloggers (ie Wells/Stone) butthurt. Totally unmemorable film but the meltdowns it caused were completely worth it.

meltdowns are the best thing. And I wanted them to pay for pushing that forgettable crap THL all the way. Now suffer bitches! Suffer!

LOLKing's Speech had so many bloggers (ie Wells/Stone) butthurt. Totally unmemorable film but the meltdowns it caused were completely worth it.

I have a theory that TSN wouldn't have gotten any real acclaim at all if everyone had been forced to watch it twice. It kind of tricks you into thinking it's something interesting the first time, and then the second time you realize the only somewhat memorable thing about it is some of the cinematography and way it was shot.

I have a theory that TSN wouldn't have gotten any real acclaim at all if everyone had been forced to watch it twice. It kind of tricks you into thinking it's something interesting the first time, and then the second time you realize the only somewhat memorable thing about it is some of the cinematography and way it was shot.

:bravo: And one cannot remember Maramania from either first or second viewing.

I disagree. It's effortless, it just glides along, smoothly, quickly; there's detail to be savored in every performance.... and it's about a bunch of people sitting around arguing about stock option, basically. It's really, really hard to pull that off.Back on topic: shouldn't someone update the thread title? :)

:bravo: And one cannot remember Maramania from either first or second viewing.

So true. I remember when they announced the casting for GWTDT. I was like who? where?