Taylor

Weekend Estimates: #1-TED 54.1m; #2-MM 39.16m; #3-BRAVE 34m; #4-MADEA 26.35m; #5- MAD3 11.82m

I think it should be against CARS.

So you expect 240M+ for Brave?I see less, 220-225.In 2006, Cars opened after OvertheHedge.Now, IA4 is coming. Maybe not a US phenomenon but still a big movie.

Indeed.I just wanted to point out the irony of the situation:GiJoe2 leaving or not, in one case or another, Tatum is on SpiderMan's path.

Yeah.. But there will always be competition.Its better than to have TF4 on its tail

.I wonder how much Channing will make out of MM considering he and Soderbergh co-financed the movie

IDK.. But it looks like a great payday...And with his lastest movie´s he really moved up the size of his paychecks

You mean summer 2014...indeed...TASM2 is set in stone?Nothing in this 2012summer can prevent this?

TASM is for May.. I was just using TF as an example.. It could have been worse for competiton..And no... Nothing will change.. 200-250 mill would be enough for a sequel.. And the sequel can only go up IMO.. Especially OS