Goffe

Filmography of Stanley Kubrick

I never watched one single movie from his filmography, until today...my first Stanley's experience was 2001 and I want to know something, Are all his movie complicated that way? if yes 2001 will be my first and last movie from Stanley Kubrick.2001 was the most incomprehensible thing I ever seen

Edited by Goffe Rises

Full Metal Jacket is my favorite of his. I do consider The Shining. Clockwork Orange, Eyes Wide Shut and Dr. Strangelove to basically be masterpieces as well. I appreciate what he did with 2001 but I don't dig it as much as some of his other work.

2001 represents the extreme end of his filmography.Paths of Glory on the other hand, while atypical in its thematic elements, is a very comprehensible, coherent, and straightforward film of his and it's easily one of his best.

Full Metal Jacket is my favorite of his. I do consider The Shining. Clockwork Orange, Eyes Wide Shut and Dr. Strangelove to basically be masterpieces as well. I appreciate what he did with 2001 but I don't dig it as much as some of his other work.

but answer me, these movie are less complicated than "2001"? Edited by Goffe Rises

but answer me, these movie are less complicated than "2001"?

Dr. Strangelove is very simple to follow once you relax and let the dark and madcap humor take over. The Shining's not complicated other than the hotel being freaky with oddball visions and random happenings and so on.

2001 represents the extreme end of his filmography.Paths of Glory on the other hand, while atypical in its thematic elements, is a very comprehensible, coherent, and straightforward film of his and it's easily one of his best.

all right then, I'll will give a chance to his movies. The next will be Clockwork Orange....

Dr. Strangelove is very simple to follow once you relax and let the dark and madcap humor take over. The Shining's not complicated other than the hotel being freaky with oddball visions and random happenings and so on.

thank you :)

all right then, I'll will give a chance to his movies. The next will be Clockwork Orange....

I would suggest something else ACO is not hard to follow but it different.I would suggested maybe Full Metal Jacket, Shining, Dr. Stangelove, or Paths of Glory.