Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I really want Carnage also.From what I've read, he's super powerful, way stronger then Venom. I also read that Spidey had to team up with Venom to take down Carnage.With that said, I'd love to see Venom and Carnage in the next 2 films, throw in a 3rd Villain for the 2nd film (Rhino), and we're talking big bucks.

This.

• Founder / Operator

I really wouldn't mind seeing Goblin done again. Loved Raimi's and Dafoe's version, but there's a lot that can be done with the character. I just hope Sony lets the writer/directors take plenty of creative license rather than follow any comic storyline to a tee.

• Like 3

TASM2: Venom and Rhino

[Love the new look of Rhino, biological instead of a suit]

Posted Image

TASM3: Venom and Carnage. At the end, both villains die.

The way I'd do it. Rhino dies in TASM2, Venom runs off, part of his symbiote attaches to the guy who becomes Carnage. [That scene could be during the credits, or hints at meeting the guy or something].

TASM3: Carnage's bloodlust is too immense and he goes out of control [due to him being a real serial killer], and at that point, Venom and Spider-Man team up, take down Carnage, and during the fight, Venom is injured to the point that he dies also.

$400m for both films, if done properly. [ie, let me do it! lmao]

:)

Edited by InFamous Nolanite
  • Like 1

Woah. That looks awesome.

Yeah, it's from the TASM game that was released a week ago.

Like I said:

The way I'd do it. Rhino dies in TASM2, Venom runs off, part of his symbiote attaches to the guy who becomes Carnage. [That scene could be during the credits, or hints at meeting the guy or something].

TASM3: Carnage's bloodlust is too immense and he goes out of control [due to him being a real serial killer], and at that point, Venom and Spider-Man team up, take down Carnage, and during the fight, Venom is injured to the point that he dies also.

$400m for both films, if done properly. [ie, let me do it! lmao]

:)

^Unless you think there is a better way of handling the next 2 films. Thoughts?

I really wouldn't mind seeing Goblin done again. Loved Raimi's and Dafoe's version, but there's a lot that can be done with the character. I just hope Sony lets the writer/directors take plenty of creative license rather than follow any comic storyline to a tee.

I, too, would LOVE to see the Green Goblin done right! I saw some footage of a screen test using prosthetics on someone to make them all Gobliny and even though he wasn't green, it still looked great! Makes me wonder why oh why Raimi and Sony decided to use the Robo-Goblin instead!!!

Terrible Thursday number for TASM. I'm super pissed at Sony for fudging the numbers and costing me points in the summer game, like fuck it just scaped past $75m. I'm tempted to hate on this film in protest, even though I won't be seeing it till next Tuesday.

• Like 2

They have to use GG again, he's Spidey's main villain, then Doc Ock. Though I wouldn't even try to top Raimi and Molina's take on Doc Ock.

Considering that half the movie focused around the Oscorp building, how can they possibly NOT use Green Goblin (or some form of Goblin) in the ASM sequels?

While I really liked Dafoe as Osborne, I didn't think Raimi did a very good job with the GG at all. I thought the suit didn't look that great, I thought the mask was silly, and as a villain he didn't really have much to do at all.

This. In short, boring.