Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

She's like bitch my movie did more than that in half the time, with no 3D, in the middle of the March wastelands, with no established franchise, with no crazy special effects or bloated ass budget. ;)

:wub: :wub: You've reminded me why I love THG's box office run. Still kicking ass with dat 14.4% drop this weekend.

She's like bitch my movie did more than that in half the time, with no 3D, in the middle of the March wastelands, with no established franchise, with no crazy special effects or bloated ass budget. ;)

It sure did, but who knows, it's possible the Hunger Games franchise won't be able to live up to the first film's like the how the Spider-Man films did, especially if you get up to a fourth film.

Easy A: NO (don't even remember seeing the DVD in shops...)Others: HUGE flopsSee, all this bigtalk here about EmmaStone leaves me quite "okaaaay"

It doesn't matter how it leaves you personally, the world is bigger than France.

While I agree for the most part, THG had a clean slate while TASM had baggage galore. It's sort of like comparing a hungry athlete just out of college with a veteran that has issues with his knee, back and ...well, ego. ;)

It doesn't matter how it leaves you personally, the world is bigger than France.

Excuse me, but who are you?I never said my country was the be-all/end-all.Just saying that i was, for now, a bit "outside" of the EmmaStone crazyness".And having personal feelings/opinions/perspectives about an actor, his evolution, his movies etc, in this forum is not a bad thing.I'm not a fucking robot.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Closed due to size; added to Archives board

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

BOXOFFICE Forums Staff