Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

If someone is excited about something and made something wrong, it's really forgivable at least on my part. But for someone who can make a career out of hating who was wrong big time and yet is still arrogant...well GO TO HELL.

I did a PREDICTION for OD wrong. I'm not Box Office Guru, I am iJackSparrow, comic book movie fan and Spider-Fan, and I am still hoping for $400m. Is it a long shot? Yes, but who cares?

Hmmm ok... I guess...I hope you are not talking about all the people that had low predictions. That doesn't mean they are haters, you know?

You want names. JackO, aDIM, Moviefan, Hasan, Baumer, and quite few other haters.

I did a PREDICTION for OD wrong. I'm not Box Office Guru, I am iJackSparrow, comic book movie fan and Spider-Fan, and I am still hoping for $400m. Is it a long shot? Yes, but who cares?

You need to grow a pair, and admit that your ambitious hopes are not going to happen. Speaking of which, did those balls we sent you arrive yet? :P

You have a mirror at home? Look at yourself and have inner peace. If you want some crow, the supply is endless. Just tell me.

Look at i-jack.....ops you're blind.....

You want names. JackO, aDIM, Moviefan, Hasan, Baumer, and quite few other haters.

Except JackO tha others were all better than i-jack and at least Baumer was funny

You need to grow a pair, and admit that your ambitious hopes are not going to happen. Speaking of which, did those balls we sent you arrive yet? :P

LOL, it's the fucking SECOND DAY of a film and it isn't happening? And people are asking me to grow a pair?

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU CHILDISH HATERS NOLANITES SCUMBAGS.

And I dare some mod to give me an infraction point for this, since people can call me a psychopath EVERY DAY here and get away with it.

Edited by iJackSparrow

Posted Image

I'm happy for this movie. Can you say the same thing? Hmmm. So difficult to let go of the hatred?

I'm not a hater and I'm happy for spider-man but I can't stand i-jack and I can't help if you're blind.......

LOL, it's the fucking SECOND DAY of a film and it isn't happening? And people are asking me to grow a pair?

And I dare some mod to give me an infraction point for this, since people can call me a psychopath EVERY DAY here and get away with it.

Quoted for posterity.

Yeah, Me, Hater, the guy who's predicting 351M DOM for the film?

Posted Image