Moviedweeb

SAT/Wkd Numbers (EST TASM $23.8m(+15%)/$65m; Savages $5.6m(-2%)/$16.2m; KP 2.5m(-8%)/7.2m

Spider-Man is definitely increasing today. I don't know about savages. It's in a smaller theater and sold out two shows yesterday do it has less room to grow.

What does that mean? Are we looking at a strong increase like yesterday?10%, 15%, 20% or more?

What does that mean? Are we looking at a strong increase like yesterday?10%, 15%, 20% or more?

It means that yesterday we weren't even close to capacity. The fullest show was the 8:00 and that was like 72%. I would imagine a 20% increase is very likely. Edited by rallax

It means that yesterday we weren't even close to capacity. The fullest show was the 8:00 and that was like 72%. I would imagine a 20% increase is very likely.

Didn't seem like it increase in my area.

It means that yesterday we weren't even close to capacity. The fullest show was the 8:00 and that was like 72%. I would imagine a 20% increase is very likely.

Thanks, your theater has generally performed similar to rest of the country for TASM so this a good sign for 65-66M weekend.

Thanks, your theater has generally performed similar to rest of the country for TASM so this a good sign for 65-66M weekend.

It's good that there is finally a movie that mirrors the general public. The chances of it continuing seem slim though.

It's good that there is finally a movie that mirrors the general public. The chances of it continuing seem slim though.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!TASM is the movie I wanted to see 10 years ago! Really good. The potential for the sequel is huge. Oh, and Emma Stone :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  • Like 1

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!TASM is the movie I wanted to see 10 years ago! Really good. The potential for the sequel is huge. Oh, and Emma Stone :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Really happy to read this, I feel the same way!My crowd literally left the theater in tears, and it took me a big -literally, dude was fucking huge, Comic Book Guy huge- spider-fan next to me to realize who was the guy in the credits scene, my mind is fucking blown with the film and it's killing me that I'll have to wait a few more days until I watch it again.
  • Like 1

Really happy to read this, I feel the same way!My crowd literally left the theater in tears, and it took me a big -literally, dude was fucking huge, Comic Book Guy huge- spider-fan next to me to realize who was the guy in the credits scene, my mind is fucking blown with the film and it's killing me that I'll have to wait a few more days until I watch it again.

I still don't really know who he is.

Is he Norman Osborn?

I still don't really know who he is.

Is he Norman Osborn?

Dude, think.When you rewatch it,

pay attention to the moment he appears, the close up in Curt Connors and what happens to his facial hair and how the guy goes away. Hint: it ISN'T Norman Osborn, but if you pay attention in the beginning of the film, he DOES appear.

:P

Dude, think.When you rewatch it,

pay attention to the moment he appears, the close up in Curt Connors and what happens to his facial hair and how the guy goes away. Hint: it ISN'T Norman Osborn, but if you pay attention in the beginning of the film, he DOES appear.

:P

Holly shit!!

Electro?!?! Can't believe they are using that one! But they are teasing the appearence of Green Goblin in one of the future movies.

• Like 1