Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

Few more tweets by our Queen.  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

I said it: “Being powerful in H'wood was everyone else’s characterization of me. I only cared about telling unvarnished truth about H'wood.”

Planning to soon start up temporary "Pirate Nikki' website where I can't be silenced.

Isn't a magazine defrauding readers and advertisers by pretending to have recent photos of me when in fact the magazine faked the photos?

• Like 3

You've been posting a lot over here.

Who posted in: NIKKI-ISMS | Updated: Nikki is buildi...

Member name Posts aDIM 62 ddddeeee 52 ECSTASY 45 Telemachos 39 Chewy 31 firedeep 29 CJohn 21 riczhang 19 4815162342 17 Dexter of Suburbia 12 fishnets 10 druv10 10 baumer 9 Dragon 9 grim22 8 Noctis 7 ShawnMR 7

LOL not as much as you did ...

Edited by firedeep

Who posted in: NIKKI-ISMS | Updated: Nikki is buildi...

Member name Posts aDIM 62 ddddeeee 52 ECSTASY 45 Telemachos 39 Chewy 31 firedeep 29 CJohn 21 riczhang 19 4815162342 17 Dexter of Suburbia 12 fishnets 10 druv10 10 baumer 9 Dragon 9 grim22 8 Noctis 7 ShawnMR 7

LOL not as much as you did ...

No I mean on this side of the world. You usually stay on the international side for the most part.

I'm getting kind of annoyed by her childish tweets. Like the saga of "LAUGHABLE, DEADLINE BEING SPOON FED NUMBERS BY WEINSTEIN!" 

I'm not.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it is highlarious.

http://vo.fod4.com/v/1db703bf3c/v600.webm

Nikki is definitely more badass and bitchy than this portrayal but it made me wet myself anyway.

dat impact :worthy:

L

M

F

A

O

:worthy:

:rofl: :ROFL:

TOLDJA!

• Like 1

Funny Or Die on Finke vs Penske: Jean Smart dead-on as me. Now people will know why I'm so private: my cover is an Encino wife and mother.

Funny Or Die on Finke vs Penske portrayed my ex-boss perfectly - "He runs his blog like he runs his truck rental. Always get the insurance."

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 2

Funny Or Die on Finke vs Penske: Jean Smart dead-on as me. Now people will know why I'm so private: my cover is an Encino wife and mother.

Funny Or Die on Finke vs Penske portrayed my ex-boss perfectly - "He runs his blog like he runs his truck rental. Always get the insurance."

LMAO!

• Like 1

@NikkiFinke: R.I.P. Nelson Mandela, subject of Weinstein Co’s Idris Elba-starrer 'Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom' which opened Nov 29 and has awards buzz.@NikkiFinke: Nelson Mandela Has Died: 1918-2013, WGA Nominees Announced For TV/New Media, The Latest Sundance Lineup Picks http://t.co/hOGydYlrVY:rofl:Nikki is all business. Love it.