Blankments

Blankments' Review Thread

I assume anyone posting here is a guy pretty much. I don't think we've ever had a female member active on this game

lol, I just assumed that with the tangled avatar that Ry was a girl. :lol:

And how the hell Vault Break almost made the top five, I have no idea, but I like it. :lol:

Brad Bird is probably my favorite director and although it didn't have much detail, it sounded like a really fun film with great action that Bird is known for. Also had a great cast.

Brad Bird is probably my favorite director and although it didn't have much detail, it sounded like a really fun film with great action that Bird is known for. Also had a great cast.

I'm just surprised Divergent, and Vault Break, ranked higher than Storm, cus Divergent was an old school project I pulled from my hard drive, and Vault Break was me mixing Sherlock S02E03, and MI4 together, and those took me about a hour in total, as opposed to Storm, which took at least 8 hours to plan, flesh out, draft, and re-draft. But with 6 films in the top 25, I'm not complaining. :lol: Still surprised some of you guys liked Thane of the Flies.

I'm just surprised Divergent, and Vault Break, ranked higher than Storm, cus Divergent was an old school project I pulled from my hard drive, and Vault Break was me mixing Sherlock S02E03, and MI4 together, and those took me about a hour in total, as opposed to Storm, which took at least 8 hours to plan, flesh out, draft, and re-draft.

Well, the Coming Storm was probably better, but as I said in its review, I can't really get into that genre, which is why it ranked lower. I really need to watch Sherlock....

Well, the Coming Storm was probably better, but as I said in its review, I can't really get into that genre, which is why it ranked lower. I really need to watch Sherlock....

You need to watch Sherlock, it's amazing, and I'm not going to lie, probably the best adaptation of Sherlock ever. Almost on par with the original books, but not quite there yet.