Olive

Weekend Actuals:TASM 62.0M/137.0M,TED 32.2M(-41%), Savages 16.0M

Just yes or no dude. YES or NO.And don't wash your hands. You attacked a lot of people here.

Not true. It only feels that way now because the shoe is on the other foot.

you know, ASM is the only film it seems where the people who had optimistic predictions are being attacked and laughed at. I mean this is far from the only film this year where this happened. What about the people who had extremely high predictions for films like Dark Shadows, MIB 3, Snow White and the Huntsman, Prometheus (those last two especially), Rock of Ages, and Brave? Many of those people are the same people ragging on Spider-man fans right now, why aren't we talking about those "loonies"? lol

Do you want the real answer, or do you want to keep up this persecution complex?

Because the real answer is that there were loads more making high and low predictions for Spidey and then changing the goal posts. Every. Single. Day.

Spider-Man is the first movie on these boards that has had some oddball bias going on with more than just a loud mouthed member or two, and I'm talking about both the advocates and detractors on this one.

Do you want the real answer, or do you want to keep up this persecution complex?

Because the real answer is that there were loads more making high and low predictions for Spidey and then changing the goal posts. Every. Single. Day.

Spider-Man is the first movie on these boards that has had some oddball bias going on with more than just a loud mouthed member or two, and I'm talking about both the advocates and detractors on this one.

I really doubt this is the only film people changed their predictions, either based on reviews or tracking or whatever

Excellent baiting. Very mature.

Attack with facts. Not emotions.

lol here comes another one.

His answer to my question is the fact that I need to know. He argued that people attack others because they predicted less than 300 M for it. I responded it was not the predictions, it's their attitude towards the film.

And now he can't answer a SIMPLE question?

Is YOUR ATTITUDE towards this film not full of hatred?

JUST YES OR NO.

I really doubt this is the only film people changed their predictions, either based on reviews or tracking or whatever

Read again. Not in numbers like this, and not at breakneck speeds like this. Its been overload, and folks are cracking.

His answer to my question is the fact that I need to know.

... Or what?

The avatar pic says it all.

Now look whose avoiding questions.What happens if someone doesn't automatically bow to your every response and question?Nothing. We go on and actually talk numbers.Speaking of numbers, I expected the Friday TASM numbers to go down. Looks like the Sunday numbers went down instead. What are we expecting for Monday?