Fullbuster

Man of Steel thread OS

Sorry, what was the overseas number last weekend?

WB didn't report daily numbers, and IIRC, there's no weekend numbers reported last week either. Base on total, the whole week's gross is 83.4M, so I guess under 70M for 4-day weekend.

WB didn't report daily numbers, and IIRC, there's no weekend numbers reported last week either. Base on total, the whole week's gross is 83.4M, so I guess under 70M for 4-day weekend.

That's a good one, right?

That's a good one, right?

I'm not sure cause we don't know the exact weekend figures to know the drop percentage. There are also Aus and other small markets opening last week so it's hard to say.Let's see how the drops will be this weekend with all markets (except Brazil and Japan) accounted for to determine where it's heading for. IMO, it'll land in the 340-360 range with current markets. 360M requires strong hold. Will have to depend on Brazil and Japan to see if it can cross 400M I think.

Wait, Japan's release date is August 30th? :huh: I thought it had the same release date as Avengers last year, which is in the middle of August, to take advantage of the Obon holiday/festival. It's also when students/young adults - the target demo- are off from schools. August 30th is when schools should already be back in sessions, or ready to start.Well, you never know, if it can get pretty good WOM/reception like TA, maybe MOS could break out like TA did ($45M). But 15M is the target now I guess. Anything more would be great.

Edited by Sam

I'm not sure cause we don't know the exact weekend figures to know the drop percentage. There are also Aus and other small markets opening last week so it's hard to say.Let's see how the drops will be this weekend with all markets (except Brazil and Japan) accounted for to determine where it's heading for. IMO, it'll land in the 340-360 range with current markets. 360M requires strong hold. Will have to depend on Brazil and Japan to see if it can cross 400M I think.

Because it was at 89 M 2 weekends ago right? If it made 70 M last weekend, despite the Australian opening, that's good. Well, let's wait I guess.

Because it was at 89 M 2 weekends ago right? If it made 70 M last weekend, despite the Australian opening, that's good. Well, let's wait I guess.

No, it's not 70M last weekend. 83.4M the whole week, so my guess is it must be under 70M for 4-day weekend. We don't know the exact figure. But yeah, the drop this weekend should be telling. I hope it has a good OW in Brazil next week :)