CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

I agree with you here. My point is: it is one thing to predict 600m and another to say 600m was a lock (which implies that there was 'no possible scenario' where the mark could be missed).

Hey hey!!!!!!!!I said the world could end tomorrow..So ofcourse there is a possible scenario :)

True, I was just kidding :D I had IM3 initially at 500M OS which for me is very good already. And now seeing it has the chance to do more than that, I'm very happy as a fan. The movie's quality, as reported by people who had seen it so far, is not a big surprise to me, but it's still pleasant to know. Make me so pumped to see it next week. Have you watched it, Fake?

Not yet. Maybe sometime during the weekdays if I am able to make myself free. Totally buried under workload this weekend.

Of course if IM3 was a turd people would have lowered the predictions rather then raising them now ^^^

ST2 will be lucky for 300 million overseas at MOST...

Fast Six is not coming out for like 4 weeks lol :)

It is overseas competition but IM3 will likely make more then enough in 3 weeks overseas to lead to a large gross.

Im3 opening below TA is not a bad thing either, the fact it opened as big or nearly as big indicates great news :)

• Like 1

I agree with you here. My point is: it is one thing to predict 600m and another to say 600m was a lock (which implies that there was 'no possible scenario' where the mark could be missed).

Oh okay. Yeah I agree with you then. I was on the fence about  it hitting $600m myself, I figured around $550m or even on the high end of $470m would have been good.

Of course if IM3 was a turd people would have lowered the predictions rather then raising them now ^^^ ST2 will be lucky for 300 million overseas at MOST...Fast Six is not coming out for like 4 weeks lol :) It is overseas competition but IM3 will likely make more then enough in 3 weeks overseas to lead to a large gross. Im3 opening below TA is not a bad thing either, the fact it opened as big or nearly as big indicates great news :)

Are you insane????Its IMPOSSIBLE for movies to double up OS :PIMPOSSIBLE I SAY

Oh okay. Yeah I agree with you then. I was on the fence about  it hitting $600m myself, I figured around $550m or even on the high end of $470m would have been good.

So you went from 700 mill to 470-550 just because Fake said a few words :PDude's got the power!!!!!!