CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

Shriekapoo is Fish's nickname for ROTK. How can you not know that Fullbuster, you've been here far longer than me  :lol:

I don't hang around the forums, so I don't know this kind of thing. And from monday you will see me much less than before given my holidays are over and I must brace for my college exams.

I don't hang around the forums, so I don't know this kind of thing. And from monday you will see me much less than before given my holidays are over and I must brace for my college exams.

Aw, you're not gonna be here to cheer on IM3's dometic OW with us?  :(

But yeah, exams take priority. Study hard and do your best  :D

• Like 1

Oh sorry. thats Thu to sun actually, 18M 4 day OW.AVENGERS 5 days 13.2M with excellent legs to 51m total.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Even better. This is just incredible. I missed all the fun not able to follow TA's run last year, but seems like IM3 is gonna make up for it  B)

Thanks Olive  :)

So.. I've seen it now..I don't know if im going to give it a C or an A yet...It were NOTHING like i thought it would be. I have kept myself spoilerfree this time...Hmmmm.. I have got to think here

So.. I've seen it now..I don't know if im going to give it a C or an A yet...It were NOTHING like i thought it would be. I have kept myself spoilerfree this time...Hmmmm.. I have got to think here

:( Aw man.  That seems to be an issue. Expectations are a killer.  First of all, did you think it was a bad movie? Expectations aside.

:( Aw man.  That seems to be an issue. Expectations are a killer.  First of all, did you think it was a bad movie? Expectations aside.

Its far from a bad movie.. Its very funny..And i loved up until the twist.. Then something happend..It took me a few minutes to clear my head..Is it the work of a genius or a mad man...But aw man Ben Kingsly was awesome...

Its far from a bad movie.. Its very funny..And i loved up until the twist.. Then something happend..It took me a few minutes to clear my head..Is it the work of a genius or a mad man...But aw man Ben Kingsly was awesome...

Go see it a second time, that will give you a clear idea about the movie. Right now twist is clouding your judgement.