CJohn

Iron Man 3 OS thread ($803,300,000)

my only mission today is how to get to the theatre later tonight 

my designated driver is MIA , i know she's working and has lots of side activity but she could call back and say whether she can or not!

its days like this , i hate living on an island where  you need a car to get anywhere coz buses are also MIA after 7pm

now my pb is either i go see it in 3D at 6.30pm which is more reasonable as i can ask a cousin of mine to pick me up when film is done at 9pm

but i don't want to pay extra for the 3D , i still can't get over my botched 3D experience with THE HOBBIT, where 3D went awol 2/3 into the film (see my review in crowd report) ughhh since then i've decided not to watch 3D films there anymore !

that's why i haven't seen GI JOE because it was only available in 3D here...

or i go see the 2D version at 8pm but that means it won't finish before 10pm /10:15pm hmmmm i don't see myself askign her to leave her house so late when she has to work the next morning , arghh i 'll ask still ...

i don't want to wait till saturday afternoon , i just don't which is like the only day/time i don't have to depend on anyone to get/leave there 

at this point i don't care if the film is good , bad , good but not great , twist or no twist , I JUST WANT TO SEE IT !!!!!

the burden of being a fan ... :) !!!

can anyone tell me if its worth seeing it in 3D ? or is that just a gimmick as it is more often than not these days

• Like 1