A Marvel Fanboy

Monsters University OS (Settling for fine 480M OS total)

Disney has legit shot of having 4 movies hit 1B WW. (TA2, SW7, POTC5 and FD) They've a legitimate shot at having the greatest year by a studio ever.  :D

Yep, last year we only got 4 billion dollar movies, from 3 studios!!! :)

And 4 billion dollar movies from one studio is extraordinary!!!

Edited by dilusha117
  • Like 1

This. Monsters University run in Japan is an excellent sign for Dory. And I bet for Dory beating Toy Story 3 WW.

The low end for FD is 350 Dom. (120m fri-sun and around 290m total + 60m wed-thurs = 350m) + 600 OS (min.) = 950m WW

Highest end for FD - 440-450 Dom + 710 OS = 1150+ WW total!!!

Edited by dilusha117

The low end for FD is 350 Dom. (120m fri-sun and around 290m total + 60m wed-thurs = 350m) + 600 OS (min.) = 950m WW

I could see it going higher OS than 710

Edited by peludo
  • Like 1

Not that i assume that anyone would care, but hey, maybe some of you would.Monsters University is by far the best ticket seller in Argentina in 2013. More than 3.2M tickets sold and counting.We are a 40M people country so, these are huge numbers.Since 1999, only one film sold more tickets than this one, and it was last year (Ice Age 4, selling almost 4.5M) 

• Like 6

Why people prefer smelly fish to cuddly Monsters?

Not that i assume that anyone would care, but hey, maybe some of you would.Monsters University is by far the best ticket seller in Argentina in 2013. More than 3.2M tickets sold and counting.We are a 40M people country so, these are huge numbers.Since 1999, only one film sold more tickets than this one, and it was last year (Ice Age 4, selling almost 4.5M) 

Woah. Thank you Argentina!

• Like 1

Finding dory should break a billion the first made 830 mil before its 3d release. So with 3d and expanded markets it could destroy TS3.

The only question is will FD become a TS3 or MU. If FD could become another TS3(better than or same as the first one) IM3 numbers is not impossible. But If FD becomes another MU( weaker than the first one or disappointing in quality) it'll fall short of Bilion, but still it'll reach 950m WW!

The only question is will FD become a TS3 or MU. If FD could become another TS3(better than or same as the first one) IM3 numbers is not impossible. But If FD becomes another MU( weaker than the first one or disappointing in quality) it'll fall short of Bilion, but still it'll reach 950m WW!

I do not see so much difference between 950 and 1,000