A Marvel Fanboy

Monsters University OS (Settling for fine 480M OS total)

It doesn't work that way, a film coming out in the summer never has to fear a film coming out in November, it simply isn't relevant to it.

What I said was, If FD ends in high end(like TS3 did) it'll make around 1200m WW, and no any movie will exceed that, besides AoU! I was talking about the final gross, not any face-off. Its nothing to do with winter or summer!

What I said was, If FD ends in high end(like TS3 did) it'll make around 1200m WW, and no any movie will exceed that, besides AoU! I was talking about the final gross, not any face-off. Its nothing to do with winter or summer!

You said fear so I thought you meant it would have a negative effect on other films.

1.2B might not be enough for second place in 2015, there are several films that could possibly make that number.

You said fear so I thought you meant it would have a negative effect on other films.

1.2B might not be enough for second place in 2015, there are several films that could possibly make that number.

Without Bale there is no billion for B/S, and the others i don't think SW7 could make IM3 numbers, it'll pass 1 billion, but will do max. 1100m WW. POTC5 and MJ2 should make a billion, while Bond24 will possibly fall shot of a billion!

Here's my top 3

1. AoU

2. FD

3. SW7

Without Bale there is no billion for B/S, and the others i don't think SW7 could make IM3 numbers, it'll pass 1 billion, but will do max. 1100m WW. POTC5 and MJ2 should make a billion, while Bond24 will possibly fall shot of a billion!

Here's my top 3

1. AoU

2. FD

3. SW7

Bale is not necessary to reach billion. But I agree with your top 3

Bale is not necessary to reach billion. But I agree with your top 3

No one has any anticipation to see Supe again in 2015, people are already anticipated because of Batman. Btw GA don't want any new Batman, they need Bale! And Bale is necessary to reach billion, he is the biggest factor for B/S.

No one has any anticipation to see Supe again in 2015, people are already anticipated because of Batman. Btw GA don't want any new Batman, they need Bale! And Bale is necessary to reach billion, he is the biggest factor for B/S.

No, Bale is not necessary. Normal people just care about the character, not the actor. Spiderman proved it already.

• Like 1

Just because of the reboot hatred and the competition from TDKR.

TASM2 will explode TASM : no real competition and no reboot hatred ;)

How could you say that people don't care about the actor and then blame the "reboot hatred"? Isn't that both sides of the same argument? that's what a reboot is, the same character but changing the actors.

How could you say that people don't care about the actor and then blame the "reboot hatred"? Isn't that both sides of the same argument? that's what a reboot is, the same character but changing the actors.

And SAME HISTORY. People don't care about the actor, they just want another story, not the origins.

No, Bale is not necessary. Normal people just care about the character, not the actor. Spiderman proved it already.

People will watch it! Just like TASM or MOS, but they won't love it! Did anyone loved TASM? or is still there anyone who say that MOS is the best superman movie? No!, so its gonna be the same for B/S, but GA don't accept a new Batman, but they will still watch it in a theater 'cause its goddamn batman and they have no any other choice!

Edited by The Joker

People will watch it! Just like TASM or MOS, but they won't love it! Did anyone loved TASM? or is still there anyone who say that MOS is the best superman movie? No!, so its gonna be the same for B/S, but GA don't accept a new Batman, but they will still watch it in a theater 'cause its goddamn batman and they have no any other choice!

You're trolling. A lot of people loved TASM, and a lot of people think Garfield is a way better Spidey than Toby.

Emma Stone is way better than Kirsten Dunst.

And of course they will love the new Batman if the movie is good.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're clearly too fanboy to understand great audiences.

People don't care about the actor, they just want to see Batman, same thing for Spidey.

People hate reboots, they just want new adventures with the hero they like.

You're trolling. A lot of people loved TASM, and a lot of people think Garfield is a way better Spidey than Toby.

Emma Stone is way better than Kirsten Dunst.

And of course they will love the new Batman if the movie is good.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're clearly too fanboy to understand great audiences.

People don't care about the actor, they just want to see Batman, same thing for Spidey.

People hate reboots, they just want new adventures with the hero they like.

You're clearly a fanboy of TASM! :lol:

Olive, any updates on how MU is doing during Obon holidays?

Obon holidays haven't coming yet.They start from next Aug.13

MU is doing well on weekdays, but it'll lose 20%-30% of its screen times because of crowded 3D new releasesthis weekend.

Obon holidays haven't coming yet.They start from next Aug.13

MU is doing well on weekdays, but it'll lose 20%-30% of its screen times because of crowded 3D new releasesthis weekend.

Thanks. Corpse said it wasn't making much from 3D so loss of those screens shouldn't hinder it from hitting 80M+.  :D

Thanks. Corpse said it wasn't making much from 3D so loss of those screens shouldn't hinder it from hitting 80M+.  :D

But they're taking 2D screens too.

We may see another 30%+ drop this week.