iceroll

Catching Fire OS Thread || 438m

i guess they never see south east asia as potential market at all, i mean THG couldn't even compete with Raid Redemption here.

People here were excited for Avengers, Iron Man3, Hobbit, FF6, Despicable me2, Harry Potter, Twilight,those films were huge. Even Now You See Me, Conjuring and Insidous are more popular than THG. I never saw people in my real life that are actually excited and can't wait to watch CF. No hype at all.

so i don't know, maybe they just don't bother to promote it here ...

• Like 2

This concept is why I think this will have a big OS pull for nations that have revolted as of late in egypt and other nations.

Yeah I hope it will have that effect but I'm afraid it might have the opposite effect where people don't want to relive those revolutionary experiences or are too overexposed and sick about hearing about the revolts.

Yeah I hope it will have that effect but I'm afraid it might have the opposite effect where people don't want to relive those revolutionary experiences or are too overexposed and sick about hearing about the revolts.

I think US and Europe are the only one who can fantasize about having revolutionary experiences,

i agree with you about people being sick of hearing revolts, i mean when you see it everyday on tv for free, it's just not special anymore, besides, based on trailer, CF revolution seems rather tame compared to real revolts. In 1998, there was this huge revolt in my country, people are murdered, girls were raped, houses and malls were burned, chaos everywhere. ..

So probably people from egypt and other nations are like 'Aww Hollywood tries to teach us how to revolt'.

Edited by mmmrazorblade20
  • Like 1

Maybe a cheesy love triangle will sell more than revolutionary theme in some countries, CF has Katniss-Peeta-Gale, right? Just like New Moon has Edward-Bella-Jacob? Forget about this pseudo political nonsense, just give us hot guys :P

well both of them are much hotter than that Pattinson guy to me so CF wins hands down already  :ph34r:

In 1998, there was this huge revolt in my country, people are murdered, girls were raped, houses and malls were burned, chaos everywhere. ..

:(

revol theme is def unappealing to me

Edited by Leyla