baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

That film is really powerful with me for some reason. I love what he is trying to achieve there and it's a film that the end truly "sucker punched" me. I just think that with time, the film will get a cult following, just like I see it happening with Watchmen and I hope it will happen with Scott Pilgrim as well.

It really doesn't do anything for me. Scott Pilgrim was excellent though!

I'm a McAdams fanboy. I'm in favor of her being cast in anything, haha. I do think Adams is a lot better than Bosworth. At least Adams can act.

Dude, I am one as well, but understand whereI'm coming from. Do you remember watching American Psycho and even before someone even SAID the name Bateman you were already thinking with yourself, "Damn, this guy would be a BAD ASS Batman"? When I watched The Notebook I've kept thinking how fucking brilliant she would be as Lois Lane. The fact that there were rumors that she was the one getting the role just to know that Amy Adams somehow landed the role left a bad taste in my mouth.Bosworth was TOO YOUNG and couldn't act. Adams is TOO OLD and not only that, she looks too fucking old as well. Hell, Jennifer Aniston looks younger, and I believe she is older. Rachel McAdams was perfect. Right age, superior acting chops. Oh well. I'm hoping that Lois Lane will die, even if it takes Gwen Stacy's death thunder. But the thing that Emma and Gwen have going for them is that virtually no one loved Rachel Dawes. Everyone that liked TASM loves her to death. It will be heartbreaking when it happens. I just want Amy Adams to die so we get some super fucking and maybe a super triangle between Wonder Woman, Batman and Supes.

Dude, I am one as well, but understand whereI'm coming from. Do you remember watching American Psycho and even before someone even SAID the name Bateman you were already thinking with yourself, "Damn, this guy would be a BAD ASS Batman"? When I watched The Notebook I've kept thinking how fucking brilliant she would be as Lois Lane. The fact that there were rumors that she was the one getting the role just to know that Amy Adams somehow landed the role left a bad taste in my mouth.Bosworth was TOO YOUNG and couldn't act. Adams is TOO OLD and not only that, she looks too fucking old as well. Hell, Jennifer Aniston looks younger, and I believe she is older. Rachel McAdams was perfect. Right age, superior acting chops. Oh well. I'm hoping that Lois Lane will die, even if it takes Gwen Stacy's death thunder. But the thing that Emma and Gwen have going for them is that virtually no one loved Rachel Dawes. Everyone that liked TASM loves her to death. It will be heartbreaking when it happens. I just want Amy Adams to die so we get some super fucking and maybe a super triangle between Wonder Woman, Batman and Supes.

Speaking of Dawes, McAdams was rumored to play the character in TDK. If only Nolan cast her in BB to begin with. Then we could have cared about the character's fate (instead of thinking "finally the bitch is dead!"). I still think WB forced Holmes on Nolan with her role in a WB TV show at the time. Studio tried to cynically get all those teenage Dawson's Creek fans to watch the movie.

Dude, I am one as well, but understand whereI'm coming from. Do you remember watching American Psycho and even before someone even SAID the name Bateman you were already thinking with yourself, "Damn, this guy would be a BAD ASS Batman"? When I watched The Notebook I've kept thinking how fucking brilliant she would be as Lois Lane. The fact that there were rumors that she was the one getting the role just to know that Amy Adams somehow landed the role left a bad taste in my mouth.

Bosworth was TOO YOUNG and couldn't act. Adams is TOO OLD and not only that, she looks too fucking old as well. Hell, Jennifer Aniston looks younger, and I believe she is older. Rachel McAdams was perfect. Right age, superior acting chops. Oh well. I'm hoping that Lois Lane will die, even if it takes Gwen Stacy's death thunder. But the thing that Emma and Gwen have going for them is that virtually no one loved Rachel Dawes. Everyone that liked TASM loves her to death. It will be heartbreaking when it happens. I just want Amy Adams to die so we get some super fucking and maybe a super triangle between Wonder Woman, Batman and Supes.

Amy adams Does not look that old/ She looks pretty hot as lois on set in this pic.

Posted Image

Speaking of Dawes, McAdams was rumored to play the character in TDK. If only Nolan cast her in BB to begin with. Then we could have cared about the character's fate (instead of thinking "finally the bitch is dead!"). I still think WB forced Holmes on Nolan with her role in a WB TV show at the time. Studio tried to cynically get all those teenage Dawson's Creek fans to watch the movie.

Rachel Said No to Iron man. I wouldn't be suprise if she said no to Lois and Rachel character.

The sad thing is that I remember thinking "Cool" when she was casted Batman Begins. Then Tom Cruise happened and in the movie her acting was subpar even for her standards. Hell, she was getting a nice track of good, risky films for her career back then. Yes it felt forced, but what killed her there was Tom fucking Cruise. The kissing scene seems forced not only because it's probably something that Warner forced, but because she looks fucking uncomfortable doing it, and that wasn't something that we would expect from her. She could actually make at least kissing scenes back then. Oh well, water under the bridge. I'm happy that she dumped that a-hole though, maybe she will finally get her career back on track now.

Rachel Said No to Iron man. I wouldn't be suprise if she said no to Lois and Rachel character.

I don't want to believe that's true. I'm blaming Warner and fuck the rest. She is the perfect Lois Lane, dammit. She needs to know that as well.
  • Like 1

The sad thing is that I remember thinking "Cool" when she was casted Batman Begins. Then Tom Cruise happened and in the movie her acting was subpar even for her standards. Hell, she was getting a nice track of good, risky films for her career back then. Yes it felt forced, but what killed her there was Tom fucking Cruise. The kissing scene seems forced not only because it's probably something that Warner forced, but because she looks fucking uncomfortable doing it, and that wasn't something that we would expect from her. She could actually make at least kissing scenes back then. Oh well, water under the bridge. I'm happy that she dumped that a-hole though, maybe she will finally get her career back on track now.

The thing that made me mad was their little PR stunt on Oprah. Then she goes on Letterman and other shows supposedly promoting Batman Begins and all they talk about is her new boyfriend. That story completely overshadowed the film, just like Ledger's death overshadowed TDK, and the shootings overshadowed TDKR. Whole fucking trilogy was cursed in terms of having huge media coverage of other stuff than the films themselves at the time of their release. :(

Amy adams Does not look that old/ She looks pretty hot as lois on set in this pic.

Posted Image

She looks a lot like Lana Lang here. Can I hope for a twist similar to what happened with Gwen Stacy and turns out that she is Lana Lang instead? And yeah, she looks hot. Like a MILF with too much clothes hiding pregnancy fat hot. Not Rachel McAdams hot though. :angry: