baumer

Monday (8/13/12) Numbers (Finally)

As didnt post earlier wasn't going to post but,Tues BL 4.4, Camp 3.5, TDKR 2.7,HS 2.2, DOWK3 1.6, TR 1.4

That's a huge bump for Legacy. I think Canadian business helped big time. It was swamped last night at my theater.

When you guys say school, I assume you're talking about colleges? Cause elementary, middle and high school don't start here (NY and the northeast) until after labor day (usually the day after).

Nope. K-12.I've been saying for weeks now that primary & secondary schools have been starting back since Aug.1.Either I'm blocked by a lot of people or the reality has been slow to set in for some of you that August is just no longer prime summer release time as it was 5-8 years ago. Year around school article from 2010 when Indianapolis was voting on it.A snipet re: 2012

By 2012, education groups estimate, more than 5 million pupils — about 10 percent of all children enrolled in American public schools — could be going to school year-round.

This is pretty much where we are, around 10% of US schools are back in session for K-12 and that's only going to keep going up.