Water Bottle

Renewed/Cancelled (2012-2013 Season)

• Community Manager

This article has the latest update, including a list for shows that haven't started yet, called Midseason/Yet to Premiere. I see FOX cancelled The Mob Doctor. I was liking this show. I don't know why I bother with FOX anymore--The Chicago Code, Terra Nova, Alcatraz, Human Target. I should've given up after The X-Files ended, but nooo! They keep pulling me back in, and like I dummy I fall for it. :o

I think you're the only person who is sad that the Mob Doctor is cancelled. I also don't know why FOX keeps getting claimed. They put the shows on the air and market them. The viewers simply reject them.

• Community Manager

Am I the only one who still hopes Terra Nova gets picked up by another network... one day? :/

Not going to happen. Even if it was, the network would have to renegotiate a contract with each actor and actress.Here's the series bible that sheds some light on what they were thinking:http://www.zen134237.zen.co.uk/Terra_Nova_Arcs_and_Mythololgy_document.pdf Edited by Water Bottle

i'm so disappointed in lifetime right now, won't be watching them againthey cancelled a perfectly good show with good ratings per their standard "drop dead diva" after a season 4 finale full of cliffhangersi won't forget this anyttime soon!also heard syfy cancelled alphas , haven't watch syfy since they cancelled caprica, those pricks in a suit who don't know good scifi , hard to believe there was a time scifi meant something on that channel pfffff