Water Bottle

Renewed/Cancelled (2012-2013 Season)

Is Arrow about Oliver Queen aka Green Arrow?Yes. If yes, is it the same actors as the one in Smallville?No. Totally new, darker reinterpretation. Unrelated to Smallville.

I asked the same question in the Arrow thread. It has a full season order.

I'm willing to bet Last Man Standing won't last long. I liked season 1, it wasn't amazing or anything but it had its moments, but I caught a season 2 episode this week and they made some drastic changes, the worst was replacing the older sister (played by Alexandra Krosney) with a terrible actress. Alexandra had good chemistry with the other 2 girls but the replacement is wooden. The other changes are pretty bad too, replacing and aging up the grandson, bringing the father of the grandson back and having him be some granola munching pacifist PC nutjob was just awful. An OK show made unwatchable.

This article has the latest update, including a list for shows that haven't started yet, called Midseason/Yet to Premiere. I see FOX cancelled The Mob Doctor. I was liking this show. I don't know why I bother with FOX anymore--The Chicago Code, Terra Nova, Alcatraz, Human Target. I should've given up after The X-Files ended, but nooo! They keep pulling me back in, and like a dummy I fall for it. :o Edited by mulder42