baumer

Pitch Perfect

23 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

ok so it was ok i guess?

i enjoyed it well enough but not going to watch it again, once was enough

in that genre movie , i think i prefer "bring it on" with the cheerleaders/kirsten dunst

agree rebel wilson was funny in this, didnt really like anna kendrick in this , the while film she acts like she's too good for them which i guess is the point , bent on being all emo instead of enjoying the college experience

didnt help that they brought breakfast club movie which only serve to reminds how middle-weight this film is compare to its predecessors from the golden teen 80s

and anna kendrick roomate was just plain awful , i'd have changed rooms first break up if not before!

that girl who whispered had me laughing ....

and may i just say i know its about the girls group but the trebblemakers were the best thing in the movie all their songs were awesome whereas i wasnt always convinced by the bellas except their finale number which wasnt bad!

ps: can a person really puke like that standing up? i've had my fair share of puking (i know too much info) and i've always bent over to help it come out , just random wondering....

Finally saw this today ... overall, it's a fun film in a genre I don't usually enjoy that much. 

Anna Kendrick is just adorable ... always love her.  She's not a 'prototypical hottie' (sort of like Summer Glau for me) ... but there's something about her.

Rebel Wilson annoyed the shit out of me at the MTV Awards, but she was very good here.  She got a lot of good lines.

Not a huge Brittany Snow fan ... something about her freaks me out.  oh well ... she was solid as the #2 of the group.

The lead girl was a total annoying bitch ... but did a good job at it because I wanted Becca to punch her lights out numerous times.

I enjoyed the interaction between Jesse & Becca ... love Don't You (Forget About Me) stuff.  Love the Breakfast Club.

Jesse's roommate Sith Lord Magician Benji was kind of overboard on weirdness, but it worked for out in the end.

8.5/10 B+

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

I liked Anna Camp and Brittany Snow characters and that's it. I hated Rebel Wilson and the "new and different are always good" message. This was one of those DTV girly movies somewhat released in the cinemas. D+

Edited by Goffe