Best Picture Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Film Will Win Best Picture?

• Alesia
    • The Glass Castle
    • The Good Die Young
    • The Road Home
    • Wenan

*Jimmy Kimmel is dressed in an Abdominal Snowman costume and living in a cave and the phone rings as he sits on his couch eating snacks*Jimmy- HelloLiam Neeson- I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.Jimmy- I’m the Abdominal Snowman, who is this?Neeson- If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.Jimmy- Oh I get it, nice try with the Taken gag and the Liam Neeson impersonation, but everyone knows that Neeson’s a wimp who can’t beat up Justin Bieber.*silence*Jimmy- Oh, this actually is Liam isn’t it.Neeson- Did you know that Chuck Norris doesn’t hide in people’s homes, people’s homes are built around him.Jimmy- That doesn’t make sens- *Chuck Norris pops up from behind his couch* OH MY GOD! *Jimmy runs out of the cave screaming like a little girl**Norris shrugs and sits on the couch to eat the food Jimmy left behind. Neeson walks in to join him on the couch.*Neeson- Hey, he had an invitation to host the Oscars here on his table.Norris- Well…*looks around suspiciously and then takes the paper* now he doesn’t.Neeson- Guess the Oscars don’t have a host anymore.Norris- Yeah, seems like we should do something about that.Neeson *lights a cigar*- I love it when a good plan comes together.Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, coming to you from downtown Los Angeles, the cinematic event of the year, CHUCK NORRIS AND LIAM NEESON VS. THE FOURTH ANNUAL ACADEMY AWARDS!*cut to the theater where the awards are held, the audience clapping*

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 5

I'll only have bits and pieces of stuff, but I will do my best to have the duo showcase their awesomeness. So don't expect lots of Neeson and Norris, but they'll pop in now and then.

*Neeson and Norris are on stage*

Neeson- Say Chuck, weren't you in that Expendables 2 flick sometime back?

Norris- I was Liam, very honored to have been invited to participate in a collection of the world's greatest action heroes.

Neeson *laughs*

Norris- What's so funny?

Neeson- Well, come on, it can't be a collection of the world's greatest action heroes if I'm not in it.

Norris- Well Liam they can't fit everyone in a single film.

Neeson- I know, I know, but I'm just saying....if I was in it maybe it would have actually made money.

Norris- Easy there Liam, we don't want to start some unnecessary action here.

*Sylvester Stallone bursts through a curtain*

Stallone- Did someone say action?!

*Bruce Willis rappels down from the rafters*

Willis- I'm always game for a good fight.

*Arnold Schwarzenegger breaks through a trap door in the floor in Navi warpaint*

Arnold- Velcome to Abadah (him pronoucing Avatar) 2: Where We Crush You!

Announcer: Presenting Best Use of Action: Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger!

The nominees are:

Alesia

Call of Duty: Of Their Own Accord

The Last Six

Nirvana

The Triple Nickels

And the winner is...

Winner: Thank you to the Academy for recognizing the intense and visceral action in this film.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3

Results:

Call of Duty: Of Their Own Accord- 27

Alesia- 25

The Triple Nickels- 19

The Last Six- 17

Nirvana- 17

Announcer: Our next category is Best Makeup!

The nominees are:

Alesia

The Bellringer of Notre Dame

Citizen Hughes

The Last Six

Wenan

And the winner is:

Wenan

Winner: Working on three different time periods in one film proved to be a massive challenge for getting the right styles. Thank you to the rest of my team and my family!

• Like 2

Results:

Wenan- 23

Alesia- 21

Citizen Hughes- 21

The Bellringer of Notre Dame- 20

The Last Six- 20

The next category is Best Art Direction.

The nominees are:

Alesia

The Bellringer of Notre Dame

Citizen Hughes

Ready Player One

Nirvana

And the winner is....

Alesia

Winner: Thank you to my agent to getting me this wonderful gig. I hope to be back up here in three years time!

• Like 2

Results:

Alesia- 31

The Bellringer of Notre Dame- 26

Nirvana- 19

Citizen Hughes- 15

Ready Player One- 15

*Neeson and Norris return*

Norris- I guess it's time for us to reveal the first acting award of the show.

Neeson- Yeah, you know it's a shame that neither of us is nominated tonight.

Norris- I don't mind Liam. You see, I don't win awards. I pick them.

Neeson- You mean...

Norris- That's right Liam, I own Price-Waterhouse, the firm that tallies the Oscar ballots. Which means I know exactly who is going to win next.

Neeson- So, how about doing a pal a favor next year?

Presenting Best Supporting Actress is Tommy Lee Jones

The nominees are:

Marion Cotillard for Citizen Hughes

Elizabeth Gilles for The Road Home

Julianne Moore for The Road Home

Robin Wright Penn for The Glass Castle

Léa Seydoux for Alesia

And the winner is...

Julianne Moore for The Road Home

Julianne- Thank you so much for this. I love my family, Gus you were an inspiration to me, and John, Sam, acting on-screen with you guys was an honor.

• Like 3

Results:

Julianne Moore for The Road Home- 30

Robin Wright Penn for The Glass Castle- 22

Elizabeth Gilles for The Road Home- 19

Léa Seydoux for Alesia- 17

Marion Cotillard for Citizen Hughes- 16

The next award will be Best Visual Effects

The nominees are"

Dawn of Souls II: Rebirth

Divisions

The Last Six

Nirvana

And the winner is...

Nirvana

Winner- It's always a wonder to create the visuals for a whole new world from scratch. I thank Steven Spielberg for envisioning such a place for me to create.

• Like 2