Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Don't you mean "typing" it ;)

No, I mean writing, I always write everything out by hand first, and than it gets typed up. I do it for most stuff, unless they're unimportant things like forum posts, or fillers, or e-mails, and such. Edited by riczhang

Okay have been mapping out what to do with Coffee Clan and I think I got a idea now.BTW-I still do want to make this one racing film that has been racing in my mind (haha) any place it could go?

So a little earlier I posted the plot for Starcraft: Fury of the Swarm. I think it turned out very well and is definitely a contender for the Voice Actor awards since all Protoss characters are motion-capture.Silver Shark I changed one thing in the film regarding what happens to a certain minor Protoss character. I did this because I'm looking ahead to the Brood War adaptations and I think it'll be easier for the audience to continue to relate to the character if he's not

Completely encased inside a quadruped mech walker like in the games

I also introduced a supporting character from Starcraft II (Matt Horner) in this film because Blizzard essentially retconned the Magistrate from Starcraft out of the series post-SC1 Terran campaign and inserted Matt into SC2 to essentially replace that character as Raynor's closest human ally.Anyways, the plan going forward is to split Starcraft: Brood War into 2 films for Years 8 and 11. For the first film I will combine the Protoss and Terran campaigns and the second film will focus on the final (Zerg) campaign.

Be careful about that. There's already a creepy animated film (Psychonauts!) coming out in late September. The two could hurt each other.

Just noticed that. Although it is horror, it could probably do well outside of Halloween. I might switch it out with Bowling Night's date.

Coraline & Paranorman did well for what they were, and they came out in February and August, respectively. You could put it almost anywhere there isn't major competition.

Feb's got Fish, and August has Plastic-Man, both of which are going for family audiences from me. Everything releasing in July as of now are older-skewing action movies... April or July.

Never mind on April; I took a closer look at the schedule and it seems crowded since I don't like releasing within two weeks of my own movies. Gonna go with July 9, or August 5, as counter-programming to Shark Mutiny...