Jack Nevada

Benedict Cumberbatch vs. Tom Hiddleston

Yes, these two are without the doubt the most loved actors around the internets. These british talents have appeared in one movie together. Both have a cult character going for them (Sherlock and Loki, repectively)

But who is the better one?

Posted Image

GO!

Folks, dont forget explanations!

He's hotter and more versatile.Cumberbatch is a good actor but he acts the same in every role I've seen him in. Some to greater effect than others. He is just so rigid to me. If he's the lead for any length of time, I lose interest.But he is good in supporting roles, like Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Starter for 10. But I don't like him as Sherlock, in Parade's End, and the other mini series he was lead in. Edited by ECSTASY

Really? I cant take my eyes off of him in Sherlock. I think his weird look and deep voice make him fascinating and magnetic.

I do like him but not in Sherlock or the other ones I named.I just think Hiddleston is better.

Cumberbatch!! He's amazing in Sherlock, and there was this BBC drama thing he was in with Tom Hardy I thought he was really good in, plus he stood out in Tinker Tailor and was suitably creepy in Atonement.Hiddleston, I quite like but he hasn't really wowed me in anything yet. The best thing he's done was the Henry V thing on BBC in the summer.

This slash really pisses me off because everyone and their mother knows that Tom and Chris belong together and so do Benedict and Martin. So I relaly see no point in pairing T/B when each has his own true love that we all know of!That said, I vote Tom because he`s the schmex.

Cumberbatch!! He's amazing in Sherlock, and there was this BBC drama thing he was in with Tom Hardy I thought he was really good in, plus he stood out in Tinker Tailor and was suitably creepy in Atonement.

Hiddleston, I quite like but he hasn't really wowed me in anything yet. The best thing he's done was the Henry V thing on BBC in the summer.

Stuart.

I agree Cumberbatch has had much better roles and have been in much better productions but he plays the same uptight guy in all of them. I do think he was a bit different in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. I thought he was a standout in that one.

This slash really pisses me off because everyone and their mother knows that Tom and Chris belong together and so do Benedict and Martin. So I relaly see no point in pairing T/B when each has his own true love that we all know of!

That said, I vote Tom because he`s the schmex.

So damn sexy. The swag is palpable.