• Community Manager

Can't wait for Revenge to start. Honestly, I hope this season is better than the last one. And I really hope that this show doesn't get carried away, which season two did somewhat.

Everything I've read seems to imply the new showrunner is moving Revenge back towards it's roots. Seems like they learned their lesson.

• Like 1

Well, the premier was good! I enjoyed it. I liked the fact that the initiative wasnt mentioned and it seems to just be getting back on track with getting revenge on the greysons. Hopefully the season keeps it up.

I gotta wait 90 minutes to see it. Revenge was on opposite the Breaking Bad finale and no way in hell was I going to wait for the encore presentation for BB, especially when I can still catch revenge later.

• Community Manager

Well, they were calling the person Victoria was with as "boy-toy", and they seemed really close. The last scene with them felt like she was distraught over her loved leaving....

Over maybe I just have a sick mind :ph34r:

That "boy-toy" comment was Charlotte when she thought Victoria was sleeping with him. She obviously stopped thinking that when she found out he was her brother. And she was distraught because the two had become incredibly close. I would wager that Patrick was the first real human relationship (not sexual but platonic) she's had in forever. She was actually happy for once in her life and it's because she had a real mother-son bonding without any of the scheming. So it was like she was losing the one good thing that has happened to her since basically the painter she was dating left her.

Edited by Water Bottle
  • Like 1

That "boy-toy" comment was Charlotte when she thought Victoria was sleeping with him. She obviously stopped thinking that when she found out he was her brother. And she was distraught because the two had become incredibly close. I would wager that Patrick was the first real human relationship (not sexual but platonic) she's had in forever. She was actually happy for once in her life and it's because she had a real mother-son bonding without any of the scheming. So it was like she was losing the one good thing that has happened to her since basically the painter she was dating left her.

I didn't think of it like that. Now that you said that, it now should have been obvious lol ^_^ I'm just used to this show throwing us the unexpected.

• Like 1

it is hard to see what exactly will pan out from it all. I do wonder what bigger role, if any, he will play in the season. I like the actor if only for the eye candy... yum. If there is one thing to say about this show, its that they sure do employ beautiful people.

So I just watched the new episode, and does anybody have a clue to what the hell Aiden is up too? That weasel deserves an a** kicking. I knew to never trust him.

I'm so happy that Daniel showed he's a true man! (you'll know if you saw the episode what I'm talking about) However....I still don't trust that

whore.

Emily is making a lot of enemies already in this season. At least it seemed her and Nolan got back to being friends. I wonder if this will be the last season of revenge....(and I'm not just saying this because of the 'suppose' shooting of emily from commercials), it just seems like they are setting this up for the true 'dun dun' conclusion. The fate of the Grayson, the fate of emily, and how all this crap ends.