OMG I just watched the first 7 episodes of this show! ITS CRAY-crayzay!!!! :o:blink: ...i had been meaning to watch it since its been all over media how good it is but i had my plate full with my regular tv season , so now that that's over i can watch some shows i missed or decided to wait for summer to watch thememily is one cold chick , wouldnt want to be on her bad side yikes :ph34r:tyler is beyond annoying, i couldnt understand why he was being such a pain , but i get feeling he's in love with daniel, he was totally trying to date-rape him of sorts, i did like his scene with nolan , and agree nolan is kinda growing on me glad i'm getting over his weirdo vibe from earlier episodesjack is cute and agree i didnt get what emily saw in daniel at first , as she comes off pretty cold but i guess she is actually falling for him when it would have been easier to be with jack , but revenge is first order of business , dunno if i believe her when she says he is not a target, i guess we'll seegreat story all around i hope she gets her revenge for sure but i don't know how and if its possible for her and daniel to come out of this unscathed with an intact relationship, maybe jack just has to withstand the storm!i have to say real emily was a surprise, somehow i had a feeling of how her convo with frank would go! she seems a little bit unhingedif i didnt have to sleep i'd marathon the heck out of this alas 7 episodes will have to do for one day :)

• Like 1

OMG I just watched the first 7 episodes of this show! ITS CRAY-crayzay!!!! :o:blink: ...

i had been meaning to watch it since its been all over media how good it is but i had my plate full with my regular tv season , so now that that's over i can watch some shows i missed or decided to wait for summer to watch them

emily is one cold chick , wouldnt want to be on her bad side yikes :ph34r:

tyler is beyond annoying, i couldnt understand why he was being such a pain , but i get feeling he's in love with daniel, he was totally trying to date-rape him of sorts, i did like his scene with nolan , and agree nolan is kinda growing on me glad i'm getting over his weirdo vibe from earlier episodes

jack is cute and agree i didnt get what emily saw in daniel at first , as she comes off pretty cold but i guess she is actually falling for him when it would have been easier to be with jack , but revenge is first order of business , dunno if i believe her when she says he is not a target, i guess we'll see

great story all around i hope she gets her revenge for sure but i don't know how and if its possible for her and daniel to come out of this unscathed with an intact relationship, maybe jack just has to withstand the storm!

i have to say real emily was a surprise, somehow i had a feeling of how her convo with frank would go! she seems a little bit unhinged

if i didnt have to sleep i'd marathon the heck out of this alas 7 episodes will have to do for one day :)

That dude who plays the billionaire whiz kid person was on Sydneys biggest radio station earlier last month and was telling us about the seasons final episode, and it made want the season to end then and there so I could see the final episode.

He basically said that the cast were shocked to find out what was happening and that none of them ever expected it. He believes its an ending noone will see coming.

Cant friggen wait!

• Community Manager

One thing I have discovered Robertron is that if you're in a drama, then every actor will claim that the season finale is going to be shocking and that no-one is going to expect it. Sometimes their right, sometimes their wrong. It doesn't matter-they say it to drum up interest.

Holy crap! Now that was an awesome season finale. :blink:

This show just has so many twists and turns, yet it doesn't get silly or predictable. It's so nice to be surprised by a show, that doesn't happen very often these days.

Still digesting what happened, I might have to watch this again when it re-airs in a couple of hours.

One thing I have discovered Robertron is that if you're in a drama, then every actor will claim that the season finale is going to be shocking and that no-one is going to expect it. Sometimes their right, sometimes their wrong. It doesn't matter-they say it to drum up interest.

Proven RIGHT (by above posts)

• Community Manager

Proven RIGHT (by above posts)

Funny because I saw most of it happening. I'm not saying the episode was bad (it was amazing), but I was ahead of almost every plot point:

The plane crash was obvious since the bad guys knew they were going to fly and because they wouldn't just let the evidence go to Washington D.C.The series has been building up to Charlotte overdosing on drugs.I saw Emily's mom still being alive because this is a soap. If there's no body, I don't believe the character is dead. For this reason, I don't think Victoria is dead.The only thing that caught me by surprise was Daniel and Ashley getting together.

Monday, September 10, 2012

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

REVENGE: Destiny -- SEASON PREMIERE

SEASON PREMIERE

WHAT WILL EMILY'S NEXT MOVE BE...? -- ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Revenge" Moves to a New Night and Time, Sundays at 9:00 p.m., ET

"Destiny" - In the wake of last summer's events in the Hamptons and with the ante even higher, what will Emily's next move be? Will she be able to manage her heart and keep her emotions from getting in the way of her resolve to avenge her father? The Season Two premiere of "Revenge" airs on the series' new night and time, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Ashley Madekwe as Ashley Davenport, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Grayson and Connor Paolo as Declan Porter.

Guest starring Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Takeda, Margarita Levieva as Amanda Clarke and Jennifer Jason Leigh as Kara Wallace Clarke.

"Destiny" was written by Mike Kelley and Mark B. Perry, and directed by Ken Fink.

i watched the first 2 episodes of season 2 , a bit blahhhh ,the more i think about the more i realize i just don't like emily she's beyond cold and unlikeable, i would have loved if she truly was torn between her revenge and being in love with her ennemies son!

• Community Manager

i watched the first 2 episodes of season 2 , a bit blahhhh ,the more i think about the more i realize i just don't like emily she's beyond cold and unlikeable, i would have loved if she truly was torn between her revenge and being in love with her ennemies son!

By the mid-season finale, she'll be a lot less cold so I suggest keeping up with it.