A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

3 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

It’s 11am on a Saturday morning. What did you expect from those 11 overnight and early morning hours on a weekend?

Its a tragic number, stop acting hurt like a child, it's data, I didn't make it up.

Also, China is all about purchasing online, 90%+ tickets are sold online. That means most people buy tickets online in advance even when they do walk-up, so those 11 hours reflects how bad the next few hours gonna be.

Edited by GipJo

8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Its a tragic number, stop acting hurt like a child, it's data, I didn't make it up.

Take your attitude down a notch there buddy and watch your language. The only one acting like a petulant child here is you to react like that to a simple question that I asked. And if you cannot discuss things in a civil manner on this forum with users (let alone an admin) then its better to not engage in discussions at all and find another place more suited to you. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Take your attitude down a notch there buddy and watch your language. The only one acting like a petulant child here is you to react to a simple question that I asked. And if you cannot discuss thing in a civil manner on this forum with users (let alone staff) then its better to not engage in discussions at all. 

The trend of today's sale is going even and a little below Friday's sale, a Saturday is selling worse than Friday right now, so yes I call it tragic.

16 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Also, China is all about purchasing online, 90%+ tickets are sold online. That means most people buy tickets online in advance even when they do walk-up, so those 11 hours reflects how bad the next few hours gonna be.

You expected people booked ticket at 4am? 

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

The trend of today's sale is going even and a little below Friday's sale, a Saturday is selling worse than Friday right now, so yes I call it tragic.

Yeah thats not the tone you took in your first reply is it. Would have been much better if you had simply replied with the above post in the first place but you decided to be a schmuck and get pissy with me. 

Oh and just for your information I don’t care if the numbers are tragic or not, I am not an Avatar fanboy. 

1 hour ago, GipJo said:

Theater are 83% open yesterday, highest all year, so that's a good news.

but for how long?

3 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

but for how long?

It might last at least some time, movie theaters can't afford to be closed again. They need those money, no matter how little they might be. Unless government mandates another lockdown which I think will never happen, I don't see theaters closing at mass number in the coming months.

• Like 1