A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

I think Pi will get an extension. The marketing is going strong here. I frequently see it on entertainment news on TV, and a lot of celebrities praised it on their blogs. This is like what was happening during Avatar's release. Fox is really pushing it like they did on Avatar and Titanic 3D, and they can't be doing all these for Pi just for a 3 or 4-week release. I'm not looking at $90m right now. I'm thinking $100m.

Edited by vc2002

I think Pi will get an extension. The marketing is going strong here. I frequently see it on entertainment news on TV, and a lot of celebrities praised it on their blogs. This is like what was happening during Avatar's release. Fox is really pushing it like they did on Avatar and Titanic 3D, and they can't be doing all these for Pi just for a 3 or 4-week release. I'm not looking at $90m right now. I'm thinking $100m.

:mellow:Extension ? Extending into CJ12 release dates and even new year Holiday ? Seems too good to happen ...For $100M to happen, it needs to take about 200M yuan under CJ12's eyes and through New Year Holiday. Not sure if Huayi would allow that, since they have already much hated Pi for the loss of 1942.