A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

But will it get there ^

It should get there, but it will be close.It should be at around 485m after this Sunday. Next few weeks should be around 90m, 40m and 10m respectivey if it has normal holds, taking the final total just above $100m.
  • Like 2

Will anyone else be attending the Beijing Int'l Film Festival next week? If so please let me know. I'll be there April 15-20  with several of my movie projects, as company number A1056.

I've set up a Facebook page for foreigners who will attend, which you can find here.

I’d like to take a look at the exhibitions next week if I can catch it, so maybe I could drop by your booth ! Sorry couldnt open your facebook link but I read on BJIFF site the only shows that sell tickets for visitors will be held at The China Millennium Monument during Apr 16~23. Is that the right place ?

25M totay

24M Friday - Rio 2 opening

36M Saturday

30M Sunday

Around 480m after the weekend.

Maybe even 100m for the three days.

Rio 2 is really going to be that big? I guess Ice Age 4 had the OS record, was the first one really that much better than say nut job or any of those other B cartoons?

I think it will be biggest animation of 2014 in China and hardly doubt that. And Blue Sky animations are not B cartoons ! They are as A as DWA and Pixar. (In China, BSA and DWA are A, Pixar/Disney is B.)

Maybe even 100m for the three days.

I think it will be biggest animation of 2014 in China and hardly doubt that. And Blue Sky animations are not B cartoons ! They are as A as DWA and Pixar. (In China, BSA and DWA are A, Pixar/Disney is B.)

How To train your Dragon 2 will be bigger...

I’d like to take a look at the exhibitions next week if I can catch it, so maybe I could drop by your booth ! Sorry couldnt open your facebook link but I read on BJIFF site the only shows that sell tickets for visitors will be held at The China Millennium Monument during Apr 16~23. Is that the right place ?

Yes, that's the place, the China Millenium Monument. I'll be there for 5 days. Sorry about the Facebook link, I obviously wasn't thinking clearly. 

• Like 1