A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

I went to an IMAX screening of FF6 last week and the theater was unbearably hot--people were actually fanning themselves. And that was a nighttime showing! It probably wasn't so bad in the smaller auditoriums, but you can't count on a theater being a good place to escape the heat.

I went to an IMAX screening of FF6 last week and the theater was unbearably hot--people were actually fanning themselves. And that was a nighttime showing! It probably wasn't so bad in the smaller auditoriums, but you can't count on a theater being a good place to escape the heat.

Lol...IMAX theater with faulty air-conditioning :lol:You serious? :huh:

Edited by LexJoker

PR gets a 8.1/10 ratings from Douban.com BY 32953 users, even higher than IM3. So its WOM is the second best only after TC so far. :o

Legs will be very good.

WOM for IM3, STID, MOS all about similar I think, solid. FF6/PR slightly better. TC, insane. Skyfall, Hobbit, OZ, decent; DH5, GIJ2, poor.

Any cooling system will struggle in extended high temps. It must have been a miserable experience for them.

We get 40' CELSIUS(104 F) with 70-90% humidity during summers. If not stay at home, people throng to Malls and Theaters to get the comfort of air-cons. Faulty air-cons will get them out of Business.

Wonderful.   It has already rolled enough cash WW anyway...We need to support PR so that a sequel is likely to happen.

Sorry to break it to ya, but with a $190Mil budget for PR, double that amount with advertisement/expense....WB have to recoup atleast $380 million WW enable for that to happen. Knowing WB, they are very conservative. So I don't see this happenning.