A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Next week is the 3 days new year day holiday weekend may boost the total higher. So far the movie is running quite similar like JWD with 1.75x of OW so far. 

Now I can only hope they extend A2 run into CNY and allow the movie to at least play on regular 3D screen. Mermaid 2 and TWE2 are too big to fight against.

The whole thing right now is about the public fear,this is the most difficult thing to solve,we need at least half year to get recover and back to normal life,maybe a year?

Covid situation in China is become some kind of situation like black death in Europe,I’m not talking about the fatality rate,the level of public fear is nearly same,even COVID fatality rate is way way way lower than Black death

Even most people get COVID getting recover soon,they’ll post how they feeling on the internet during they get COVID,Right now,most Youtuber(we don’t have youtube so what I talk about is some same substitute in China )in China post the video,with the exaggerate painful face like a clown,and repeat a million time like  “I feeling dead and lost my body when i get covid…blablabla”,these kind of shit make public more and more afraid of this,but in my opinion most of them are just trying to getting attention,because most of their video’s discribe is just….so exaggerate,what thet describe is like someone cut their head off or Dismemberment them…but my mom getting COVID too but she recovered in damn 3 days

All these type of video have great number of view,which attract more “Youtuber of China” to make more video like that,and their video make public feel more afraid,then let more people see this type video….this is just a vicious circle….

just think,during the world cup period,the most popular news trend was always “Argentina vs Saudi”or “Ronaldo cried” stuff,you can’t even see other news other than World cup on the top 10 most popular news,and now in China you can exchange the “world cup” to the “covid-virus”,all popular news,popular trend,the top 10 is all about covid,you can’t even found other type of news other than covid,just like the world cup news on twitter and google during the game period…this is abnormal,Someone is maliciously creating panic

I hope all these shit soon over and make Chinese people back to normal life

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stephanos13 said:

Amen. It's been too long.

when will we back to normal life ?

I think only when most of people truly realize that COVID is not that dangerous,at least not the level they current describe,we back to normal life

Covid dangerous is really,really exaggerated in China right now,like I said ,Someone is maliciously creating panic

Edited by Bruce

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

when will we back to normal life ?

I think only when most of people truly realize that COVID is not that dangerous,at least not the level they current describe,we back to normal life

Covid dangerous is really,really exaggerated in China right now,like I said ,

Someone is maliciously creating panic

But how can they fear Covid so much? Is the propaganda that strong?

The World Cup ended last week and almost all matches were sold out,no one were wearing masks, etc. Not only the WC many other public events. These are not broadcasted in China? How can you watch this and still fear so much?