baumer

Weekend #s Bond 90M Lincoln 900K Ralph Flight good holds

So, with these weekend projections:Skyfall sub 200M finishWIR 175MArgo, big drop for Argo, 110M end ?

Argo currently is at 85M ... I don't see it reaching 110M if the drops continue like this (Bond will have good legs I think). It'll reach 100M, maybe 105M, but I honestly don't see it reaching 110M.

Bond and Flght go for same demo as Argo. This will be its first drop over 30% and u guys act like it fell 60%. It had to drop this weekend.

• Like 1

2012 is currently ahead of all years and, hopefully, it'll set a new record. This weekend grossed nearly x2 compared to 2010.

It's always going to go up in dollars. Maintaining or going up in admissions is the important thing.

Ralph looks like it will drop 38-40%% and your freakin out. Lol

I have to agree... Ralph did have a good hold considering that Bond just opened... Also, the difference isn't that big. Megamind dropped 37% in it's second weekend, so Ralph with 38-40% is just as good, not a disaster as you take it lol