baumer

Weekend #s Bond 90M Lincoln 900K Ralph Flight good holds

It's not stupid, it would be stupid to not earn those extra $200-500 million by doing a $5 million conversion.

I dont care about the money.This franchise deserves no to get overrun by un neccerssary(?) 3D

The only thing about locking Bodn for 900 mill is that there is a perfect storm opening next weekend....EVERYWHERE. BOND has had the WW market to itself for a few weeks now.....but BD2 is going to come storming in. Talk to me after next weekend.

• Like 1

The only thing about locking Bodn for 900 mill is that there is a perfect storm opening next weekend....EVERYWHERE. BOND has had the WW market to itself for a few weeks now.....but BD2 is going to come storming in. Talk to me after next weekend.

Agree.I hope it's not true because Skyfall is a great movie, but I can BD2 will hurt him in Russia for example because it will take him many screens, so a terrible fall is unavoidable.

Why wasn't this released in more theaters? First Flight now Skyfall? This deserves at least a 4000 theater count.Could Skyfall be the only movie to hit 700M+(in 2D) after ROTK?This is nuts. I'm glad the box office is doing well. We may see the biggest November of all time!I'm currently on the line at Lincoln Square for the 2:55 showing. Surprisingly the line isn't so big.

Why wasn't this released in more theaters? First Flight now Skyfall? This deserves at least a 4000 theater count.Could Skyfall be the only movie to hit 700M+(in 2D) after ROTK?This is nuts. I'm glad the box office is doing well. We may see the biggest November of all time!I'm currently on the line at Lincoln Square for the 2:55 showing. Surprisingly the line isn't so big.

Veteran's Day stuff and football take up a lot today.