#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

I'm not a huge rap fan but back in the day there were some good artists. Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, a little after that the Notorious B.I.G.

YES. Old school rap is the best. Give me 2Pac or Biggie or older over any rapper nowadays. Though Eminem is admittedly quite awesome.

One thing I didn't know about Tupac was how many books he had read. I mean, I already knew he was a smart guy (well, aside all those rapes and assaults) but then I found out he was reading Machiavelli, Vonnegut, Shakespeare and shit like that

I dunno who MC Hammer is but he sound like a piece-of-work.

He was actually a really nice guy. He went broke trying to help out friends and family. He was a ball boy or bat boy whatever, for the Oakland As.

One thing I didn't know about Tupac was how many books he had read. I mean, I already knew he was a smart guy (well, aside all those rapes and assaults) but then I found out he was reading Machiavelli, Vonnegut, Shakespeare and shit like that

How many were there?

Old school was the best. True story, when I was in high school I picked up my date and I had some R&B playing. Bear in mind I was a 130lb white kid with braces and glasses. But we heard R Kelley BumpNGrind. Johnny Gill-My My MY and Rub you the Right Way and Ralph Tresvant-Sensitivity. I was told this music got the ladies.

• Like 1

He was actually a really nice guy. He went broke trying to help out friends and family. He was a ball boy or bat boy whatever, for the Oakland As.

I met Stan once at a club in Oakland. He was playing cards in the back. He was a really nice guy, even though he was super famous at the time, he never forgot where he came from. He didn't say "Call me Hammer" he said "Call me Stan". Edited by ShAAken not Stirred™

Now, what's interesting is the 300M mark. Since we have a midnight figure, we know that at 300M, the adjusted total will be 269.6M. The Twilight films tend to land between a 2.32-2.34 adjusted multiplier ((Gross-Midnights)/(OW-Midnights).

269.6 divided by 2.32 yields 116.2M

269.6 divided by 2.34 yields 115.2M

So for the rest of the weekend, assuming this performs the same as the previous films, this needs to do ~115.5M. Given we also know that the non-midnight IM of these films is always around 2.55, we can estimate a target Friday figure from there as well.

115.5 divided by 2.5 yields 46.2M

115.5 divided by 2.6 yields 44.4M

So the target figure for Friday should be ~45M, and for the overall Friday, it should be ~75M.

None of these figures are GIVEN, of course, but it is very unlikely that we see drastic deviation from either the typical IM or the typical overall Multiplier. The IM has more potential for variance, so that could go as low as 2.4 or as high as 2.7. The overall multiplier will likely be between 2.30 and 2.40.

Edited by spizzer

I met Stan once at a club in Oakland. He was playing cards in the back. He was a really nice guy, even though he was super famous at the time, he never forgot where he came from. He didn't say "Call me Hammer" he said "Call me Stan".

That's cool.

Old school was the best. True story, when I was in high school I picked up my date and I had some R&B playing. Bear in mind I was a 130lb white kid with braces and glasses. But we heard R Kelley BumpNGrind. Johnny Gill-My My MY and Rub you the Right Way and Ralph Tresvant-Sensitivity.I was told this music got the ladies.

I was a 250 lb white boy and I can confidently say hell yeah it worked. B)