RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

I'm just wondering, picturing, laughing, crying at the thought of someone going into Lincoln expecting him to fight vampires.

I'm so sick and tired of every review, tweet and web writing about Lincoln going "This time he's not fighting against vampires, but for civil rights derpa derpa durr" or something cheesy like that
  • Like 1

I'm so sick and tired of every review, tweet and web writing about Lincoln going "This time he's not fighting against vampires, but for civil rights derpa derpa durr" or something cheesy like that

I want to punch my computer everytime someone makes a vampire joke about this movie, every single fucking asshole on the Internet has done it and they all think they're so fucking funny and original. Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 3

Every time in the past couple weeks when I told one of my friends I was planning to see Lincoln, I almost always got a response something along the lines of, "Oh, you mean that vampire hunter movie? Dur hur hur!" I gave them an annoyed glare in return.

• Like 2

A few things about Baumer's avatar.-I see the Grey Goose, but not sure what the actual drink is there.-Are you taking a piss?

It was the start of a night....Goose and OJ. I just leaned into the picture because if I stood up it wouldn't have gotten me and the whole bottle of Goose. We sent that picture to a few friends who we were meeting later to show them we got started without them. Maybe its a dumb picture, but in the context of me and my buddies, it makes sense.

^Like I said, it's good that you admitted you have a problem, B. :P

I'd love to play along AA, but I don't get the joke....sorry...but what problem? :dunce: